• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

whos got a dirty turtle????

oliverclotheshoff

so i went to the dirty turtle out by castle rock lake OCing expecting to see a fellow OCer\CCer working but to find out he only works certain nights bouncin the doors
either way great food cool place and no trouble even with all those illinoisians there
no looks, or even comments
uneventful

i suggest a piggy back burger with fries and an ice tea

Last edited:

Carmmond

so i went to the dirty turtle out by castle rock lake OCing expecting to see a fellow OCer\CCer working but to find out he only works certain nights bouncin the doors
either way great food cool place and no trouble even with all those illinoisians there no looks or even comments uneventful

i suggest a piggy back burger with fries and an ice tea

Hey my uncle owns that bar:)

oliverclotheshoff

im just wondering if they are letting their employees arm themselves yet i know he was trying to talk the owner into it at one time

NoTolerance

Okay, every time this thread gets bumped, I can't get this out of my head:

[video=youtube;CMNry4PE93Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y[/video]