Thread: vehicle holster?

vehicle holster?

I've been searching around for a while now and i have to find a good holster for my truck. I'm looking for one that will somehow attach a holster between my drivers seat and the center console. (even with screws or some other permanent attachment)
    any ideas? Thanks

i took my blackhawk serpa and mounted it inside my center console as if it were on my right hip. all i have to do is lift the cover and my hand falls perfectly on it.

i pulled the center console out, and positioned the holster properly, then screwed it in. i even mounted 2 spare mags in there too.

Sounds like a plan! been pondering this one for a while now, the seatbelt really gets aggravating after a while.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gsxrman View Post
    Sounds like a plan! been pondering this one for a while now, the seatbelt really gets aggravating after a while.
    Thanks!
    haaaaate the seatbelt. the benefit of the holster being in the center console is that i can leave the gun in there

I've been searching around for a while now and i have to find a good holster for my truck. I'm looking for one that will somehow attach a holster between my drivers seat and the center console. (even with screws or some other permanent attachment)
    any ideas? Thanks
    That would be big holster, I mean for the truck that is~~Just Kidding

any ideas? Thanks
    If your gun is an autoloader, and has a carbon steel slide here's a suggestion... go to a computer shop and ask if they have any discarded hard drives. If they do, ask if you can have a couple (most shops have no need for dead HDDs), take them home and remove the magnets. The HDD magnet is EXTREMELY powerful, and two should hold an 8 pound sledge in place. Pick a spot for mounting, and crazy glue one (or more - your truck, your gun, your call) where you want it. I've used them as hidden mounting devices behind 3/8" walnut plaques to hold 6-8 pound swords in-place. (I did inlet the backs of the plaques just enough so the magnets would lay flat though) This may also work for steel revolvers, but I haven't tried that. Pax...
    Last edited by Gil223; 06-25-2012 at 12:52 AM.
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!