• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

fast & furious, prep for war on citizens

papa bear

I ran across this small article and it got me thinking, is this not the crutch of what was intended by the White house
i have notice a lack of getting this point by the government media. i don't think even the honest ones get this point of the program
i would like to know what you all think. agree , disagree, don't care ( that would be hard to believe if you are a potential gun owner)

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wallace/andrew130.htm

WalkingWolf

I ran across this small article and it got me thinking, is this not the crutch of what was intended by the White house
i have notice a lack of getting this point by the government media. i don't think even the honest ones get this point of the program
i would like to know what you all think. agree , disagree, don't care ( that would be hard to believe if you are a potential gun owner)

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wallace/andrew130.htm

Papa warn me first before I look at a conspiracy site... With that said yes the intention of F&F was to get support for stricter gun laws, but I do not buy the war on the people though, just some of the people.

Jack House

Dude is a fear monger looking to capitalize in the fears of the gullible.
The gold business he links too looks like a scam.

He states "it's a conspiracy!" but refuses to give any sort if details. Saying it'll bore our fragile minds. Lastly he provides not one single cite for his claims.

Article exists only to get into your wallet.

Now, it is true that the government did seemingly use F&F weapons to say "hey look, guns are out of control, we gotta do something!"

Whether it was a conspiracy or just implausibly great timing for the Brady Bunch is anyone's guess.

That is if I am remembering correctly. I'm on my phone right now, so can't get you any cites. But when I get back to my computer, I'll see what I can dig up.

TL;DR the man is clearly out to make a buck, but isn't necessarily wrong.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

gunns

Many do not believe in conspiracy's. I too did not believe in them but have since woken up to the fact that we are no longer in control of our own destiny as a nation of people. We are being led around by the constant bombardment of lies and false entertainment.

I don't know if its a war with the people as much as its a war with 2A. I always follow the money. Where does it lead and who ultimately has it and controls it. It always ends up being the same few families and institutions (which these families own). Of course these families don't end up with money but with resources and property.

Docgmt

How many times has the gov released reports in the past three years on how dangerous ( terrorist ) the citizens & veterans of this country are? Just because your paranoid does not mean they are NOT out to get you

Last edited: