• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cops Out of Control In Minneapolis

Law abider

Last edited:

tricolordad

Careful when you listen to Glenn Beck. Shock jocks aren't known for being 100% truthful. I don't know the specifics of the case, but I do know that Glenn Beck accused me of perpetrating 9/11 and I was a 17 year old kid in econ 1000 miles away at the time. "Not that race or religion has anything to do with it."

Law abider

Careful when you listen to Glenn Beck. Shock jocks aren't known for being 100% truthful. I don't know the specifics of the case, but I do know that Glenn Beck accused me of perpetrating 9/11 and I was a 17 year old kid in econ 1000 miles away at the time. "Not that race or religion has anything to do with it."

Provide evidence without a shadow of doubt.

Law abider

How about my military service? Idiot.

Now Now. We don't need to bash each other up just because of miscommunication. All I asked was for some details so I could understand what you were saying. I have deep respect for the military. My leo friend was in Afghanastan. I wasn't born here so I did not understand what you meant.
I take accusations very seriously especially since I was not aware that Glenn accused you directly or in directly of perpetrating 9/11. What you may be saying that he is being conspiratorial about 9/11 being an inside job. Correct? Let's all be polite and forebear with each other. WE are in the samr boat.

davidmcbeth

Banned
The cops were TAUNTED in TX .... lol .. son of a motherless goat ! Cops are so easy to piss off and they go bananas ... easy 42 USC 1983 money ... anyone can make it a career if they wanted to (and don't mind clunks on the head)

AaronS

Many here are ex-military ... don't expect it to mean much ... what, you in the Army? How was the food?

Please don't get me wrong David, I don't want any fight, but service means a hell of a lot to me.

It should be noted, I never served.

Without your service, I would have nothing. Nothing at all.

All of you have my full respect when it comes to your service record.

Thank You all (I'll get off my box now).