Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Lock-n-load is anti-OC

  1. #1
    Regular Member Sabotage70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fabulous Las Vegas, NV, ,
    Posts
    844

    Lock-n-load is anti-OC

    It's been a while sense I've been to lnl. But last week I needed to get another belt before I went on vacation. I was pretty surprised when I pulled up and seen this on the door. I was always luke warm on the store but this just made me cold as to how I feel about them now. Which really sucks because I have 3 choices as far as gun stores close to me: the tourist trap on Blue Diamond, BPS and LnL.

    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

    RED DRAGONS!!!!

  2. #2
    Regular Member Medic1210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Rockingham, NC
    Posts
    298
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabotage70 View Post
    It's been a while sense I've been to lnl. But last week I needed to get another belt before I went on vacation. I was pretty surprised when I pulled up and seen this on the door. I was always luke warm on the store but this just made me cold as to how I feel about them now. Which really sucks because I have 3 choices as far as gun stores close to me: the tourist trap on Blue Diamond, BPS and LnL.

    Man, that sucks. Of course, I'm sure the issue can be blamed on customers pulling their loaded firearms off their hip to test fit a holster, or to show another customer who questioned them about what they were carrying.

  3. #3
    Regular Member The Big Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Waco, TX
    Posts
    1,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Medic1210 View Post
    Man, that sucks. Of course, I'm sure the issue can be blamed on customers pulling their loaded firearms off their hip to test fit a holster, or to show another customer who questioned them about what they were carrying.
    Perhaps. Maybe because of insurance, or maybe they are just plain anti-OC. Who knows? The bottom line is, if I have to leave my rights at the door to do business with them, they don't get my money, period!

    TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

  4. #4
    Campaign Veteran MAC702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    6,520
    You aren't all that far from Wild West Guns on Wynn Road, near Russell.

    They specifically welcome openly carried sidearms.

    What bothers me still about LNL's sign it that it singles out open carry specifically, even though the "cased and unloaded" part would have covered it. In other words, they are typical politicians that know people will continue to carry concealed in their store, and they will be just happy to take their money without raising a stink about it since you aren't OVERTLY carrying. Perhaps the store is filled with children or something.
    Last edited by MAC702; 06-26-2012 at 02:13 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas NV, ,
    Posts
    1,763
    A
    Last edited by Vegassteve; 06-26-2012 at 09:43 PM.

  6. #6
    Guest
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    ,
    Posts
    395
    2A
    Last edited by OC-moto450r; 08-02-2012 at 07:24 PM.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas NV, ,
    Posts
    1,763
    Update Ron the owner has posted on nev shooters. The sign is coming down. Seems he had a rouge employee put the sign up without his knowledge.

  8. #8
    Regular Member usmcmustang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV & Southern Utah
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegassteve View Post
    Update Ron the owner has posted on nev shooters. The sign is coming down. Seems he had a rouge employee put the sign up without his knowledge.
    Yeah, "rouge employee(s)" will get ya every time... I wonder how many "rouge employee(s)" are off-duty cops? Also wonder if this particular "rouge" is still an "employee."

  9. #9
    Campaign Veteran MAC702's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    6,520
    I sure HOPE this "rogue" employee is at least a little "rouge" in the face...

    Sorry, guys, but you were cracking me up.

    I was impressed with the owner's statements on Nevada Shooters, which is not a dedicated open carry forum.
    Last edited by MAC702; 06-26-2012 at 10:57 PM.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

  10. #10
    Regular Member Sabotage70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Fabulous Las Vegas, NV, ,
    Posts
    844
    I was thinking of asking them in their sponsor section. But was afraid it would be considered as bashing a sponsor. Glad they took care of that.

    Mac: I will make it a point to go and check them out. They're literally just around the corner form the shop.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

    RED DRAGONS!!!!

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas NV, ,
    Posts
    1,763
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    I sure HOPE this "rogue" employee is at least a little "rouge" in the face...

    Sorry, guys, but you were cracking me up.

    I was impressed with the owner's statements on Nevada Shooters, which is not a dedicated open carry forum.
    Ha that's why I shouldn't type on my phone while going through a drive through. Thanks for spotting it.
    Last edited by Vegassteve; 06-27-2012 at 12:45 AM.

  12. #12
    Regular Member SovereignAxe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Elizabethton, TN
    Posts
    795
    Misspelling (and even mis-saying!) "rogue" as "rouge" is the reason it stopped being my internet handle. I used to go by Rogue back in the days of Counter Strike until the day I got Xbox LIVE (2004-ish). By that point I was tired of hearing "rouge" so I let M$ choose my username and voila, SovereignAxe was born.

    I never thought it would be so common to mistake a simple and common word (especially one that should be fairly well known to anyone that's heard of the x-men character) with a French word.
    "Anyone worth shooting once is worth shooting twice." -Zeus

    "Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

    EDC = Walther PPQ 9mm

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •