• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lock-n-load is anti-OC

Sabotage70

It's been a while sense I've been to lnl. But last week I needed to get another belt before I went on vacation. I was pretty surprised when I pulled up and seen this on the door. I was always luke warm on the store but this just made me cold as to how I feel about them now. Which really sucks because I have 3 choices as far as gun stores close to me: the tourist trap on Blue Diamond, BPS and LnL.

photobucket-31154-1340720966941.jpg

Medic1210

It's been a while sense I've been to lnl. But last week I needed to get another belt before I went on vacation. I was pretty surprised when I pulled up and seen this on the door. I was always luke warm on the store but this just made me cold as to how I feel about them now. Which really sucks because I have 3 choices as far as gun stores close to me: the tourist trap on Blue Diamond, BPS and LnL.

photobucket-31154-1340720966941.jpg

Man, that sucks. Of course, I'm sure the issue can be blamed on customers pulling their loaded firearms off their hip to test fit a holster, or to show another customer who questioned them about what they were carrying.

The Big Guy

Man, that sucks. Of course, I'm sure the issue can be blamed on customers pulling their loaded firearms off their hip to test fit a holster, or to show another customer who questioned them about what they were carrying.

Perhaps. Maybe because of insurance, or maybe they are just plain anti-OC. Who knows? The bottom line is, if I have to leave my rights at the door to do business with them, they don't get my money, period!

TBG

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
You aren't all that far from Wild West Guns on Wynn Road, near Russell.

They specifically welcome openly carried sidearms.

What bothers me still about LNL's sign it that it singles out open carry specifically, even though the "cased and unloaded" part would have covered it. In other words, they are typical politicians that know people will continue to carry concealed in their store, and they will be just happy to take their money without raising a stink about it since you aren't OVERTLY carrying. Perhaps the store is filled with children or something.

Last edited:

Vegassteve

Update Ron the owner has posted on nev shooters. The sign is coming down. Seems he had a rouge employee put the sign up without his knowledge.

usmcmustang

Update Ron the owner has posted on nev shooters. The sign is coming down. Seems he had a rouge employee put the sign up without his knowledge.

Yeah, "rouge employee(s)" will get ya every time... I wonder how many "rouge employee(s)" are off-duty cops? Also wonder if this particular "rouge" is still an "employee."

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
I sure HOPE this "rogue" employee is at least a little "rouge" in the face...

Sorry, guys, but you were cracking me up.

I was impressed with the owner's statements on Nevada Shooters, which is not a dedicated open carry forum.

Last edited:

Sabotage70

I was thinking of asking them in their sponsor section. But was afraid it would be considered as bashing a sponsor. Glad they took care of that.

Mac: I will make it a point to go and check them out. They're literally just around the corner form the shop.

Vegassteve

I sure HOPE this "rogue" employee is at least a little "rouge" in the face...

Sorry, guys, but you were cracking me up.

I was impressed with the owner's statements on Nevada Shooters, which is not a dedicated open carry forum.

Ha that's why I shouldn't type on my phone while going through a drive through. Thanks for spotting it.

Last edited:

SovereignAxe

Misspelling (and even mis-saying!) "rogue" as "rouge" is the reason it stopped being my internet handle. I used to go by Rogue back in the days of Counter Strike until the day I got Xbox LIVE (2004-ish). By that point I was tired of hearing "rouge" so I let M$ choose my username and voila, SovereignAxe was born.

I never thought it would be so common to mistake a simple and common word (especially one that should be fairly well known to anyone that's heard of the x-men character) with a French word.