• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LOCAL chapter needed in Monroe/West Monroe area.

nimrod1961

Has anyone attempted to organize a chapter in the Monroe/West Monroe area? If not I would love for someone from another area to contact me and lets see about starting one here.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Chapter of what? OCDO is a discussion forum. Individuals plan and attend gatherings, but there are no "chapters".

Where's Monroe? Perhaps you need to post in your state forum?

DCKilla

The next chapter in your quest for OC companionship is to post date/time/location to meet with OCers in your state/area. Good luck

sraacke

Has anyone attempted to organize a chapter in the Monroe/West Monroe area? If not I would love for someone from another area to contact me and lets see about starting one here.

A good place to start would be the LOCAL forum to rally any members there then build upon that. Also, you need to get your membership application in to LOCAL and get your dues paid before forming a chapter and having meetings as a chapter.

Last edited: