• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Breaking news from Arizona!

Jack House

Bsdt7.png

Srs bizniz dem flashlights.

Last edited:

ak56

Campaign Veteran
Of course it's suspicious. It's an EBF - Evil Black Flashlight.

It's probably a high capacity flashlight, too. It probably emits more than 10 lumens. Nobody should need more than 10 lumens.

I don't see a trigger lock on it either. Some child could pick it up and it could accidently turn on, blinding some innocent bystander.

FLASHLIGHTS ARE EVIL, THEY SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!!

dmatting

I've personally seen suspicious ladders and 2x4s in the road. I once saw a very suspicious couch sitting on the side of the road. Only a terrorist would do that.

Bowesmobile

of course it's suspicious. It's an ebf - evil black flashlight.

It's probably a high capacity flashlight, too. It probably emits more than 10 lumens. Nobody should need more than 10 lumens.

I don't see a trigger lock on it either. Some child could pick it up and it could accidently turn on, blinding some innocent bystander.

Flashlights are evil, they should be banned!!!!!!

rofl!! What about the children!!!

gunns

Thats one of those illegal aliens, hiding in that flashlight. If you open it, 17 will crawl out and ask for a job.

scott58dh

Conspiracy Rule #1 !

IT ain't what YOU see on the Ground, :confused:

IT"s what you DON'T SEE at 12:00 !!! :shocker:

PREDATORS ABOUND,,,,THE SKY IS FALLING !!!! :dude:

CLIK ON PIC 4 UP CLOSE & PERSONAL VIEW;:arrow:View attachment 8742,,,,pretty sight ain't it ! ;)

PEACE&RKBA4EVER:exclaim::exclaim::cool:

KYGlockster

Activist Member
This is just too crazy to believe. Does anyone know anything about this story other than this screen-shot? If I witnessed this I would've had to jump out of my vehicle and pick it up. This is some serious repugnant behavior on the part of the police and media if they made a big deal out of a flashlight on the side of the road. Just amazing...

Sig229

This is just too crazy to believe. Does anyone know anything about this story other than this screen-shot? If I witnessed this I would've had to jump out of my vehicle and pick it up. This is some serious repugnant behavior on the part of the police and media if they made a big deal out of a flashlight on the side of the road. Just amazing...

Its already been posted twice in this thread, but here you go:
http://news.yahoo.com/flashlight-bombs-puzzle-phoenix-authorities-184552434.html

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Maybe in Maine or the Ukraine. Around here, they are the most likely ones to be looking for work.