Thread: TSA desecrates grandfather's remains, laughs at grandson

TSA desecrates grandfather's remains, laughs at grandson

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/06/9087...s-at-grandson/

“They opened my bag, and I told them, ‘Please, be careful. These are my grandpa’s ashes,’” Gross told RTV6.

Gross said he was “told later on that she had no right to even open it, that they could have used other devices, like an X-ray machine. So she opened it up. She used her finger and was sifting through it. And then she accidentally spilled it.”

Banned
    "I was told later..."...Typical, people who don't know their rights and don't know what to do

Now he demands an apology ... that's nice

I'm growing tired of TSA stories in which people allow (ie agree) the TSA to fondle them and otherwise violate our rights. Its like people who let cops search their vehicle and then complain about the drug charges later. I don't let the TSA grope me ..

And a smart TSA agent here as the sealing of remains is likely a health concern ... I hope she sucked up some of his ashes ... and he haunts her

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    "I was told later..."...Typical, people who don't know their rights and don't know what to do
    How was he supposed to know that she wasn't allowed to do that? He didn't really allow her, she just did it.

Now he demands an apology ... that's nice
    Only thing different I would do is talk to a lawyer about filing a lawsuit. But he's taking his story to the media, where it will be exposed so other people and see and learn. I don't see anything wrong with his actions.

I'm growing tired of TSA stories in which people allow (ie agree) the TSA to fondle them and otherwise violate our rights. Its like people who let cops search their vehicle and then complain about the drug charges later. I don't let the TSA grope me ..
    Since when do you have a choice? "You can drive!" Not if your trip is time sensitive, which it would be for most people. Obviously you can't drive overseas.

And a smart TSA agent here as the sealing of remains is likely a health concern ... I hope she sucked up some of his ashes ... and he haunts her
    She should be fired and for me, it's not even that she was utterly disrespectful toward the remains, it's that she laughed.