• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Front Sight is Hiring

Rollbar

[video]http://www.frontsight.com/video/default-youtube.asp?vid=hiring[/video]

Rollbar

I'm not asking for anything :exclaim: :shocker:

I just received the email and thought maybe someone would want to check it out that might need a job or to see if they are who they say they are.

Merlin

Heh, that was interesting. I thought they were hiring too, until they said that you need to sign up as a "First Family" (i.e. give us money) to be considered.

No hard feelings over it, I just think it's a hokey way of doing it. :)

Rollbar

Heh, that was interesting. I thought they were hiring too, until they said that you need to sign up as a "First Family" (i.e. give us money) to be considered.

No hard feelings over it, I just think it's a hokey way of doing it. :)

Really, I must have missed that part-Sorry. Ya that is not right.

Merlin

Really, I must have missed that part-Sorry. Ya that is not right.

Nonetheless, thanks for posting. I know that FS has some wierdness surrounding it, but afaik, they are still doing good work out there. I don't have a problem with anyone commercializing gun training and such, as long as it is ethical, safe, and honest. I did appreciate the part of the video that says (paraphrased) "if you can stick to the curriculum, use proper terminology, and not introduce your own anecdotes or opinions...". If only the CCW instructors here in town could adhere to such a concept.