Thread: Eric Holder found in contempt!

Eric Holder found in contempt!

Here we go!

What's more amazing than watching a bunch of representatives walk out in protest? The fact that they are worshiping Eric Holder as a 'good man' who 'upholds the constitution,' LOLOLOLOLOL

The vote marks the first time in the history of Congress that it has found a sitting U.S. attorney general in contempt of Congress.
    The Obama administration sure is making history....
    Last edited by Schlitz; 06-28-2012 at 04:42 PM.
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

, , Kernersville NC
    Quote Originally Posted by carsontech View Post
    There is a lot of stuff going on today that I consider relevant. Today has been a crazy day.
    We sure needed some good news today,not that they will do anything about it. The administration of the ruling class will never admit they are responsible.

Yay, they found him in contempt!

Now what?

All the incriminating evidence has most assuredly been destroyed; they'll claim they can't prosecute the case without evidence, Holder goes to a remote island and sips pina coladas and the government washes their hands and says "we did all we could!"

Even if he loses his position, he wouldn't lose any of his benefits or connections.

White Oak Plantation
    Big woop, Congress impeached Bubba, back in the day....
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

, ,
    I'm glad they are so focused on the economy./s