• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NRA Armed Citizen

GunClasses.Net

Has anyone on here posted an archive yet of the NRA's "Armed Citizen" emails? These detail the news accounts in writing and in video when available, of armed citizens prevailing against criminals!

GunClasses.Net started a page to begin archiving these, starting with the July 2012 edition. If you haven't seen it yet, it's available on the website

http://gunclasses.net/resources/nra-armed-citizen-archives/

Enjoy!

GUNCLASSES.NET (A division of Practical Training Solutions, LLC)
PO Box 23612 | Minneapolis, MN 55423
612.424.7955 Ext.101
info@gunclasses.net | www.gunclasses.net

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Thanks for the heads up! I used to enjoy reading them when I got the American Rifleman while I was an NRA member. Since I have stopped paying them, I have missed the armed citizen stories.