Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unsubscribing

Unsubscribing

How do you unsubscribe or be removed from membership?

If the answer is you can't then see you later and enjoy yourselves.

I'm sure lying to your sponsors about membership numbers will get you more money in the long run.

I'm not an expert, but most forums I've been on didn't have a "remove me from this site" button - due to how the forum software was written. Administrators can remove users on some software platforms, but I wouldn't assume it can be done easily on every one.

I dunno who put a stick up your rear, but it sounds like you don't want to be here. If you don't want to participate in OCDO any longer, just make sure you aren't set to receive emails on subscribed threads, log out, and don't log back in. Easy-peasy.

Your posts in the Oklahoma section have often been insulting and arguementative regardless of what people say. You won't be missed.

I don't give a **** if I hurt your little feeling. I've done all I can already to no longer get any info from this piece of crap forum. I was just wanting to finish things up. I will now log out and never waste my time with this ignorant group of people again.

If I do get anything from this site again I will be writing to your sponsors.

BTW I know someone will read this and delete it but to that person Go **** yourself. No one cares.

McX
    so i guess there will be no warm fuzzy feelings, no group hugs, and no Cheeseburgers for that matter............i am disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick1125 View Post
    I don't give a **** if I hurt your little feeling. I've done all I can already to no longer get any info from this piece of crap forum. I was just wanting to finish things up. I will now log out and never waste my time with this ignorant group of people again.

BTW I know someone will read this and delete it but to that person Go **** yourself. No one cares.

Try decaf.

No skin off my back, maverick boy. Just laughing at your stupidity and obstinate refusal to just log off. You're making a fireworks show over nothing - but looking back at your posting history, I guess that's just who you are.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Never_go_full_retard.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	8726

P.S. I bet he'll sign back in and fire off another wild salvo before "unsubscribing".
    Last edited by 4angrybadgers; 06-29-2012 at 01:53 PM.

McX
    it appears in some circumstances newbee, and knobby are directly related..................so anyway, who's up for a Cheeseburger?

I'm fairly confident that he is not representative of your average Okie.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

You have some sand in sensitive places that you might want to address. I find it funny that you think you hurt my feelings, given that I've never done/said anything to suggest such. Saying you won't be missed is simply the truth and does nothing to suggest you hurt my feelings. Also just what could you have been finishing up/learning from this forum if it is such an "ignorant group of people" as you say?

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I'm fairly confident that he is not representative of your average Okie.
    That would be an understatement.

well,,,

Just wanted to quote this for postarity...

I reviewed your posts,,, You didnt give anything to the forum,,, and I doubt that you learned anything...
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

....or should it have been spelled oakie?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

McX
    alot of crabby people out there these days, must be a lack of fiber thing going on. well, i still got you guys at least.................right?

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    alot of crabby people out there these days, must be a lack of fiber thing going on. well, i still got you guys at least.................right?
    For some reason every time I see your name this is how my thought train goes:

McX=McDonald's=McD=McDeath

So for some reason whenever I see your name I think of death. Dunno why.

McX
    thanks alot guy!..............i think................cant tell if that means you want me dead...............or that i am death to the criminal element........or maybe i should have died and quit posting long ago?............i will leave that one to all of you to decide. i need doug to jump in here and hurl some insults with words i cant even pronounce, or flame in 14 different foreign languages.......................i think i've worn out my welcome here in this thread.........i will take my Cheeseburgers and leave now.

if you want me dead, please get in line, and take a number, you are number 265,000,000,016. your estimated wait time is 4.7 billion years, please press one for operator assistance in killing me.

now serving number 34,098.............ah, Mr. Chekov, please come this way:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oOqQ38XLv8
    Last edited by McX; 06-29-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Well,,,

Hey my old friend,,,, MCX....
    When I see your name in a thread, I think of your oldest avitar.... BENDER!!!
    Im happy you have come back,,, I missed you when you were away.
    I am going to make Cheese Burgers for dinner tonight,,, I will set out a plate in your honor.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

McX
    ah my old friend, it is good to see you here as well. it was the most difficult of times for me. The Empire branded me a traitor, and attempted to assasinate me, but as usual, it failed. it was not the Empire itself, but outside evil influences that nearly did me in. i now see those individuals for what they are, which angers them greatly i am sure. i had to vacate the bendorian avitars on here for others to use, now i just keep changing them to whatever amusing i find on the web, keep them guessing for those who search for me. i gained some insight, into myself in particular, and now hold to the belief of never take anything too seriously, especially myself. the heat has been monstrous here, business has gone down the tubes, and i have put the place up for sale, along with most everything i own, to support the Imperial Government. i welcome, after 40 plus years of work, to retiring. now please get back in line, no cuts, you must wait your turn to try to kill me, friend or not. Mr. Chekov has just failed..................next.

thanks alot guy!..............i think................cant tell if that means you want me dead...............or that i am death to the criminal element........or maybe i should have died and quit posting long ago?............i will leave that one to all of you to decide. i need doug to jump in here and hurl some insults with words i cant even pronounce, or flame in 14 different foreign languages.......................i think i've worn out my welcome here in this thread.........i will take my Cheeseburgers and leave now.

if you want me dead, please get in line, and take a number, you are number 265,000,000,016. your estimated wait time is 4.7 billion years, please press one for operator assistance in killing me.

now serving number 34,098.............ah, Mr. Chekov, please come this way:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oOqQ38XLv8
    Real cheeseburgers sound really good right about now. Sadly I have to wait till the end of the year for some decent ones. The ones at the chow hall suck.

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Aknazer View Post
    Real cheeseburgers sound really good right about now. Sadly I have to wait till the end of the year for some decent ones. The ones at the chow hall suck.
    i know what you mean there guy, if i have to eat another buck burger, with bacon, i am going to clog up and stop running like an old chevy deprived of oil. funds keep me from eating anything decent, other than at home.

i see there are now 37 viewing this. please be advised, the line to try and kill me forms on the right, those who have failed, are removed on stretchers to the left...................next.
    Last edited by McX; 06-29-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Where's Q at? I'm sure he could do something about this McX character. Then I can eat all of his hamburgers!

i know what you mean there guy, if i have to eat another buck burger, with bacon, i am going to clog up and stop running like an old chevy deprived of oil. funds keep me from eating anything decent, other than at home.

i see there are now 37 viewing this. please be advised, the line to try and kill me forms on the right, those who have failed, are removed on stretchers to the left...................next.
    Buck burger doesn't sound too bad. I have some deer sitting in my freezer back home that I can't wait to grill up into some steak (vacuum packed so hopefully it will still be good). And I know the last buck burger I had was pretty good, so you talking about one with bacon just makes my mouth water. Last burger I ate from there seemed to be partial gelitan and kinda jiggled when I put my tray down...

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    Where's Q at? I'm sure he could do something about this McX character. Then I can eat all of his hamburgers!
    hmmmmm, as i recall, Q is not here, as he is in the future, next generation i think, as for you, judging from your avitar, you should be examining those who have tried to kill me and failed and saying; He's dead jim.............damn it man, i'm a doctor not a hamburger stand attendant!

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Aknazer View Post
    Buck burger doesn't sound too bad. I have some deer sitting in my freezer back home that I can't wait to grill up into some steak (vacuum packed so hopefully it will still be good). And I know the last buck burger I had was pretty good, so you talking about one with bacon just makes my mouth water. Last burger I ate from there seemed to be partial gelitan and kinda jiggled when I put my tray down...
    if it jiggles it's probably Soylent Green, it's made of people.

OMG SPOILER!

I fine you 59 cheeseburgers - which coincidentally cancels all but one from my debt to you. Let me know when you'd like to collect now that I can afford to pay my balance off.

That would explain why it tasted so fatty =/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast