• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unsubscribing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aknazer

i know what you mean there guy, if i have to eat another buck burger, with bacon, i am going to clog up and stop running like an old chevy deprived of oil. funds keep me from eating anything decent, other than at home.

i see there are now 37 viewing this. please be advised, the line to try and kill me forms on the right, those who have failed, are removed on stretchers to the left...................next.

Buck burger doesn't sound too bad. I have some deer sitting in my freezer back home that I can't wait to grill up into some steak (vacuum packed so hopefully it will still be good). And I know the last buck burger I had was pretty good, so you talking about one with bacon just makes my mouth water. Last burger I ate from there seemed to be partial gelitan and kinda jiggled when I put my tray down...

M

McX

Where's Q at? I'm sure he could do something about this McX character. Then I can eat all of his hamburgers!:monkey

hmmmmm, as i recall, Q is not here, as he is in the future, next generation i think, as for you, judging from your avitar, you should be examining those who have tried to kill me and failed and saying; He's dead jim.............damn it man, i'm a doctor not a hamburger stand attendant!

M

McX

Buck burger doesn't sound too bad. I have some deer sitting in my freezer back home that I can't wait to grill up into some steak (vacuum packed so hopefully it will still be good). And I know the last buck burger I had was pretty good, so you talking about one with bacon just makes my mouth water. Last burger I ate from there seemed to be partial gelitan and kinda jiggled when I put my tray down...

if it jiggles it's probably Soylent Green, it's made of people.

NoTolerance

if it jiggles it's probably Soylent Green, it's made of people.

OMG SPOILER!

I fine you 59 cheeseburgers - which coincidentally cancels all but one from my debt to you. Let me know when you'd like to collect now that I can afford to pay my balance off.

M

McX

you know it's a damn shame, i see that though i dropped in here and jacked the thread, many of my long time friends have come here to visit, and have fun together with me. people i respect and admire, who words are gospel to me, who i can trust, who i can ask for advise, who care. he never even put in the effort to friend any of you, and showed nothing but anger, not the mark of the cool level headed (yes, i know that part about me is up for debate) carrier(s). i love you guys like family. maybe he should work towards becoming part of the family.

sudden valley gunner

you know it's a damn shame, i see that though i dropped in here and jacked the thread, many of my long time friends have come here to visit, and have fun together with me. people i respect and admire, who words are gospel to me, who i can trust, who i can ask for advise, who care. he never even put in the effort to friend any of you, and showed nothing but anger, not the mark of the cool level headed (yes, i know that part about me is up for debate) carrier(s). i love you guys like family. maybe he should work towards becoming part of the family.

+1 but you also have to have an open mind, thick skin and willing to take a verbal spanking every once in awhile, just like a real family, I don't think he has it in him.

Last edited:
M

McX

+1 but you also have to have an open mind, thick skin and willing to take a verbal spanking every once in awhile, just like a real family, I don't think he has it in him.

there is an old Klingon proverb- revenge is a dish...............nah, strike that; if you want a friend, BE A FRIEND!

sudden valley gunner

there is an old Klingon proverb- revenge is a dish...............nah, strike that; if you want a friend, BE A FRIEND!

You got that right, I have great friends on here, then there are those who think I am an anarchist, anticop, confrontational douchebag, thief, etc. Even been attacked (and lied about) by a mod, yet I am still here.

M

McX

You got that right, I have great friends on here, then there are those who think I am an anarchist, anticop, confrontational douchebag, thief, etc. Even been attacked (and lied about) by a mod, yet I am still here.

anti-Christ? nah, i dont think so, anti-crap? yeah probably, frontal dogbag- i dont even know what the hell that means, beef? not that i noticed..............man i got to get my glasses checked, i'm having a hell of a time reading this thread. har-har. can i just call you my chum, it makes things easier for me.

hey VW, quit idling on this thread, your wasting gas, and smoking up my screen so i cant see!

Last edited:

wrightme

How do you unsubscribe or be removed from membership?

If the answer is you can't then see you later and enjoy yourselves.

I'm sure lying to your sponsors about membership numbers will get you more money in the long run.

If you no longer want to be part of this forum, simply stop showing up. :rolleyes:

Judging from a few of your posts in this thread, it ain't a loss to the forum.

Maine Expat

Grrrrr!

STOP! All this burger talk is driving me MAD, you hear? MAD I say!

I gotta wait 15 more days before I reach the land of Burger King! Its been over a year and I'm still having serious DTs here. Arrrrrhhhhhgggggg :eek:

Jack House

Grrrrr!

STOP! All this burger talk is driving me MAD, you hear? MAD I say!

I gotta wait 15 more days before I reach the land of Burger King! Its been over a year and I'm still having serious DTs here. Arrrrrhhhhhgggggg :eek:
I hate Burger King. Nasty business that. Charge you as much as a proper restaurant with less food and no bacon. What. The. Hell.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Aknazer

I hate Burger King. Nasty business that. Charge you as much as a proper restaurant with less food and no bacon. What. The. Hell.

Agreed. The only thing I can really eat from BK is the stacker. I used to get the quad stack but I'm trying to cut back before my metabolism slows down (rather than waiting till after), so I only get the triple now. Though I would rather get something like a double quarter pounder from McDeath or even better a mushroom swiss burger from a place like red robin (or other higher end burger joint).

Last edited:

Jack House

Mmmm, Fudd Rucker's. When I was in college, we'd go to Katy Mills all the time, there was a BK inside and a Fudd Rucker's in the parking lot. The cost as much as Fudd Rucker's but didn't have bacon.

I prefer McDonalds and Jack in the Box. Though last time I went to Jack, the manager chewed out the employees for making my burger the way I ordered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.