Thread: Greetings fellow Mainers

Cool Greetings fellow Mainers

I stumbled onto the OC site and forum recently and since it dovetails well with my Oath Keepers mission I thought I'd join up and say howdy.

I live in Ukraine most of the time but my family is in the Bangor area. Yes, I'm a Male Order Groom. My wife (The Hot Redhead) and I will be visiting from mid July-late Aug and would welcome a chance to meet up with some of you.

I'm a retired MAINEiac (Federal Technician) put out on a medical while I'm still young enough to enjoy it. The VA keeps me ticking and I come back yearly for the meet n greet with the doc d joir to keep both big green wienie checks rolling in.

Also looking for a low priced pistola to pack while we're out and about if anyone can steer me in the right direction I'd be much obliged. A 1911 style in .45 or 9mm even .380 would be just the ticket. I've seen some promising deals in UH, but the sellers always disappear when I mention mid July for the pick up.

Anyway, thanks for such a great forum and from the looks of things for being a great bunch of like minded folks.

For the Republic!

Van Raymond Outfitters

Welcome to OC.o, Lots of info here & lots of opinions to hear from too.

Van Raymond Outfitters is a good place to start window shopping.

link;https://www.vanraymond.com/firearms.asp?

Nice People, good deals.

TTYL !

peace&rkba4ever!

Oh, Van Raymond's will be one of my first stops for a nice holster & ammo. I hope he still has that fur bearin trout on the wall. LOVE that fish. Caught it with his bare hands he did.

I hope to find a used one in UH really. Trying to hook up on a Bersa Thunder .45 atm.

FYI: Its a gag from one of their 1990s commercials.
    Last edited by Maine Expat; 06-29-2012 at 02:20 PM.