Thread: Places to take ccw class in lincoln county

Places to take ccw class in lincoln county

Does anyone know of any good places in Troy Moscow mills area to take the ccw class and at a decient price?

I would recommend Mike Kight from Winfield. He's the owner/operator of Winfield Firearms Training in addition to being a friend and acquaintance of mine. He's also a very good instructor. Here is his contact info: 314-440-3811 or e-mail:mkight@centurytel.net

Be sure to tell him that Chris from Armed Missouri, Inc. recommended him to you.
    Last edited by cshoff; 06-30-2012 at 12:20 AM.

Accomplished Advocate
    I will second that, I have pointed others to Mike and have purchased firearms from him. He is an all around good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by cshoff View Post
    I would recommend Mike Kight from Winfield. He's the owner/operator of Winfield Firearms Training in addition to being a friend and acquaintance of mine. He's also a very good instructor. Here is his contact info: 314-440-3811 or e-mail:mkight@centurytel.net

Be sure to tell him that Chris from Armed Missouri, Inc. recommended him to you.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."