Thread: Fireworks Display in Salyersville.

Fireworks Display in Salyersville.

Planning to OC in the park tonight to see the fireworks, so if anyone is in the area of nearby and had their towns show canceled drop on by, I'll be to the right of the entrance if anyone drops in. Oops, they start at 9:30. Have a good one folks.
    Last edited by Acuzio; 06-30-2012 at 06:03 PM.
    "I couldn't decide if this was a resume, an online dating form, or just an introduction on a gun forum." flb_78

Well, had someone actually ask about me carrying. Didn't know it was legal to OC without any kind of license. County Sheriff looked at me as I walked into the gas station, saw the gun, got in his car and left. Sometimes I actually like this place.
    "I couldn't decide if this was a resume, an online dating form, or just an introduction on a gun forum." flb_78

Kudo's! *LOL* Glad to hear that it went well tonight. We had no idea that they were doing fireworks this evening or we would've dropped by on the way back from Lexington.
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

Usually people just ask if I'll sell it so it was a nice change.

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gutshot View Post

This is the most common response that I've always gotten. Nobody notices or if they notice, nobody cares. It is only the few, random occasions that problems arise. Unfortunately, those can be really bad.
    Amen! The problems that do arise are usually very involved and nerve racking! Be thankful Acuzio that you haven't had any of these situations yet, however I can assure you that you will be involved with one if you continue to carry. Just make sure you know your rights and the law and you will be good to go. As long as you KNOW 100% you are in the right you have nothing to worry about (meaning even if you were arrested or what not you know a charge will never stick).
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.