• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fireworks Display in Salyersville.

Acuzio

Planning to OC in the park tonight to see the fireworks, so if anyone is in the area of nearby and had their towns show canceled drop on by, I'll be to the right of the entrance if anyone drops in. Oops, they start at 9:30. Have a good one folks.

Last edited:

Acuzio

Well, had someone actually ask about me carrying. Didn't know it was legal to OC without any kind of license. County Sheriff looked at me as I walked into the gas station, saw the gun, got in his car and left. Sometimes I actually like this place.

neuroblades

Kudo's! *LOL* Glad to hear that it went well tonight. We had no idea that they were doing fireworks this evening or we would've dropped by on the way back from Lexington.

KYGlockster

Activist Member

This is the most common response that I've always gotten. Nobody notices or if they notice, nobody cares. It is only the few, random occasions that problems arise. Unfortunately, those can be really bad.

Amen! The problems that do arise are usually very involved and nerve racking! Be thankful Acuzio that you haven't had any of these situations yet, however I can assure you that you will be involved with one if you continue to carry. Just make sure you know your rights and the law and you will be good to go. As long as you KNOW 100% you are in the right you have nothing to worry about (meaning even if you were arrested or what not you know a charge will never stick).