• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting discussion with Excesior Springs MO police chief

M1A shooter

AG of MO

I also sent a rebuttal to the email I received. The AG only references discharge of a firearm. I asked him for an official stance of bearing or carry of a firearm. I'm not planning on opening a range or pot shooting at rats in the alley. Just wanted an official state response to open carry. Still have no response to that.

M1A shooter

Another response from the AG's office

:banana:Wow! I have received two more emails from the Attorney Generals office. The actual AG asked another assisant to respond to me. Basically he said yeah, RSMO 21.750 rules then sent another email directing me to read the whole of RSMO 571. And again it confirmed open carry, established punishment for abuses of that right, describe what weapons are and defined certain prohibited places. I was able to forward all this to the Police Chief and he was very thankfull for my initiative in this matter. I see some open carry in my future.