Thread: The Secret War on Guns

Thumbs up The Secret War on Guns

Has anyone seen this program before? I can picture heads exploding at such fine institutions as the brady bunch and CSGV, maybe even Mayor Doomsburg.

This is the first time I have noticed the show, not a lot of info on the menu so I hit record: At 4:00AM & 5:30AM Monday 7-2-12 on The Sportsman ch 605 on Direct TV. The secret war on guns. The anti-gun schemes threaten American lives and attack American freedom

Don't know about the show you mention, but I stumbled onto this one while researching the Bersa .45 I'm drooling over atm. The war on guns talk is at about 2:50 into the vid.

http://youtu.be/22TL4f99BjQ

Banned
    You guys must have been asleep for the past 15 years ... banning guns via a treaty has been the discussion from some anti-americans for about 15 years. It would never pass judicial scrutiny nor would it pass the senate, even if 100 feinsteins were in the senate ... because the day after such a vote there would be 0 senators left.

They have been talking about this way before obamalama was in office

The war on guns

DVR did it's thing turns out the show is a half hour membership drive for the NRA. It was well done and pointed out the many moves by the Obama admin to inflicted gun control on.

Is gun control the governments admission that it is a total failure at crime control?

Just like socialized medicine would never get through right? Just like the economy isn't going to go south?Just like we would never lose our freedom of speech? And just like the NDAA wouldn't mean locking up American citizens without trial indefinitely for their patriotic beliefs right?You guys better wake up this isn't a conspiracy it's here NOW in your face.We have lost more Liberty and Freedom in 4 years than in the History of our Country and if you think our guns aren't in their sights you're foolish.They own everything else now your guns are all they need.The NRA and GOA wouldn't be worried about it on their sites if it meant nothing.But go on believing everything's peachy and the skies are filled with rainbows .
    ~The path to enlightenment is often filled with the bodies of the ignorant~