• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Off topic/Duplex next to me for rent

DEROS72

The landlord just put the place next to me for rent.It is a 1 large bedroom,1 bath, fireplace, approx 1100 sqr ft. in Browns Point .High vaulted beam cielings,laundry room,Huge windows upstairs looking out over commencement Bay,large yard(landscaping service is inc.Carport with storage .I have included some pics from my place and the place next door is exactly the same.Living room window is approx 15' wide by 8'.spectacular view. Huge deck off the living room and patio out the master bedroom downstairs all the rooms have view of the bay. .Very nice area.In fact GoGodawgs lives a couple blocks away.Those of you that have been to my place can attest to the views etc.They are asking $895.
no smokers and no pets. PM or e-mail me if you are interested.

anyway here are some pics from my place ,next door is exactly the same.There are more pics of the sunset and videos on my facebook page.

Last edited:

tannerwaterbury

*whistles* Man..... those are some great views at a REALLY good price. I'm from the SF Bay Area, and lemme tell ya, a place like that would go anywhere between 2000-3000 a month EASILY! I don't make above 1000 a month, but if I did, I'd definitely shoot to move there.