• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to forums and to OC in general

Torquemaster69

Hey guys....I'm from Colorado Springs and a new OCer. I have a Smith and Wesson .40 M&P, and hopefully more pistols to follow. This is my first weapon aside from what I was issued in the military so I am anxious to exercise my 2nd Amendment Rights....appropriately of course. For those of you that live in the Springs, I drive a blue Dodge Nitro R/T with "Blue Thunder" on my windshield and a really loud stereo, so if you see me....give me a holler!!

Keens

Hello and welcome to OC and the forum! If you see a guy in a white Buick Regal chasing down your Blue Thunder Nitro, don't be alarmed. That's just me wanting to say hello! We come down to the Springs at least once a month so we should meet sometime for coffee or lunch! The M&P .40 is an awesome gun, I've been wanting to get one as soon as my wallet fattens up a bit. Again, welcome!

Keens

Last edited:

M-Taliesin

Howdy Amigo!
My wife and I spend a goodly part of our time in Colorado Springs. Maybe we can meet up for coffee or a cold soda pop with all the heat.

We also like to host the odd Meet and Greet whenever we can get folks to come together, and would love to see you when the next one rolls around.
That oughtta happen before too long. Either I'll put one together, or one of the other folks will.
We enjoy the company of others of our mindset.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Torquemaster69

Unfortunately, my Dodge goes in for Surgery on Monday.....I got $3100 in hail damage recently. They have to replace the hood, possibly replace the roof and a rear corner panel. I will have no vehicle for almost about a week. But yeah, we should get together sometime for lunch or something like that. I got my M&P for pretty cheap. About $300. My brother sold it to me because he is wanting a Rock Island 1911.

AcePlayerDeluxe

Whats up Torque. I live down south, and have a couple buddies in the Rockrimmon area. We all OC and love to go shoot up in the NF. Look forward to meeting you at the next M&G. I still haven't seen anyone besides myself and my friends OC around town, but TBH I haven't really been looking for it either. Maybe I'll spot you some time.