• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Fort Wayne today

Fire825

Well spent most of the day in Fort Wayne today in and out of stores no issues really not even any hard looks Fort Wayne police Officer to a look and kept right on going so good day in the Fort

Last edited:

hogeaterf6

Thats good to hear. They say FWPD is usually up on this kinda stuff so we shouldnt have problems with them.

Grutte Pier

That is good to hear, I was wondering what are the rules for shopping malls in Indiana? I'm going there next week and I probably would conceal in a mall, however IN does not make a distinction between OC and CC, so, just wondering if I can legally carry just in case I end up in a mall.

whitewolf68

I have CC'd in the mall with no problems at Glenbrook. They never even knew it. LOL I always enter through a store entrance too so I can say I never saw the signs. :rolleyes:

If you go to Glenbrook mall you may have trouble. Supposely there are no gun signs on the mall doors but not on the store enterances. Some have had problems.

hogeaterf6

I have CC'd in the mall with no problems at Glenbrook. They never even knew it. LOL I always enter through a store entrance too so I can say I never saw the signs. :rolleyes:

lol yup thats what I do. I only go for a few min to the body piercing booth and then I'm out the door.