Thread: Denny's Reasturant

Denny's Reasturant

For some reason I thought DR's was a little anti-....

Food quality aside (no real debate here)....there is this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7wYm0cYEOI

it's also on TV
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat....Teddy Roosevelt

I saw this yesterday on TV (forget what channel). I frequent the Denny's in Monroe and never have had an issue, while not always the best food, they have good deals.
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

Campaign Veteran Lurkus Maximus's Avatar
    Food for thought regarding this in another thread:
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ennys-and-RKBA
    -----------------------------
    "Get a shot off fast. This upsets him long enough to let you make your second shot perfect." Lazarus Long

I have seen this commercial a dozen times here in Bellingham, but.......... I have never seen the entire commercial on tv. It seems to end after the second kids comment and stops there. Are we being edited or am I only seeing the "short" version?
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by slapmonkay View Post
    I saw this yesterday on TV (forget what channel). I frequent the Denny's in Monroe and never have had an issue, while not always the best food, they have good deals.
    Take it from someone that had to patronize Denney's while work traveling. Lots of late hour meals and meetings in them only because they were the only convenient restaurant "on the road".

I don't know about anyone else but for me, it takes a couple of days for the "unique" taste of their food to finally go away. Seems like just about everything they cook has this same "aftertaste". Must be the oil or grease they use and buy by the tanker load.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

[QUOTE=amlevin;1782004]

I don't know about anyone else but for me, it takes a couple of days for the "unique" taste of their food to finally go away. Seems like just about everything they cook has this same "aftertaste".

I thought I was the only one that noticed "the aftertaste".

Thumbs up

LOL " bear arms"

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    I have seen this commercial a dozen times...
    Me too, and can't get over how nice the joint looks on TV. All the denny's I've been in are grubby and old looking, some even smell bad.
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

My wife and I ate at Dennyís a lot back in the 70dies in Portland. After we move to WA ate there once. Donít eat there any more. But I really like the add.

Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
    Me too, and can't get over how nice the joint looks on TV. All the denny's I've been in are grubby and old looking, some even smell bad.
    The list of those that smell good would be a very short list.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by chehalis scott View Post
    LOL " bear arms"
    Bear arms!

http://image.ecplaza.com/offer/f/fan...cn/7766767.jpg