• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Denny's Reasturant

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I saw this yesterday on TV (forget what channel). I frequent the Denny's in Monroe and never have had an issue, while not always the best food, they have good deals.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I have seen this commercial a dozen times here in Bellingham, but.......... I have never seen the entire commercial on tv. It seems to end after the second kids comment and stops there. Are we being edited or am I only seeing the "short" version?

amlevin

I saw this yesterday on TV (forget what channel). I frequent the Denny's in Monroe and never have had an issue, while not always the best food, they have good deals.

Take it from someone that had to patronize Denney's while work traveling. Lots of late hour meals and meetings in them only because they were the only convenient restaurant "on the road".

I don't know about anyone else but for me, it takes a couple of days for the "unique" taste of their food to finally go away. Seems like just about everything they cook has this same "aftertaste". Must be the oil or grease they use and buy by the tanker load.

Jeff Hayes

I don't know about anyone else but for me, it takes a couple of days for the "unique" taste of their food to finally go away. Seems like just about everything they cook has this same "aftertaste".

I thought I was the only one that noticed "the aftertaste".

jbone

I have seen this commercial a dozen times...

Me too, and can't get over how nice the joint looks on TV. All the denny's I've been in are grubby and old looking, some even smell bad.

HotLead

My wife and I ate at Denny’s a lot back in the 70dies in Portland. After we move to WA ate there once. Don’t eat there any more. But I really like the add.