• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I need a truck to support my OC!

Bellum_Intus

I need a truck.. yeah.. really..

I am building a new reloading bench and I cannot fit 15 2x4's and a sheet of 1/2" plywood into my Sebring!
I need this to continue my OC! really!

anyway, way off topic, but if anyone would be so kind as to 'volunteer' a truck from Home Deeeeepooooo to my home on the range, I'll gladly buy you a burger and maybe let you shoot a few rounds at the range... (free of course)

My blue truck's transmission just went.. south.. for good >.<

--Rob

PFC HALE

i would gladly offer got a fullsize ram2500 but i am doing the clutch this weekend. i work nights so weekend is only time for me. i would hook ya up though if i didnt have to replace the slipping clutch :(

Maine Expat

Last edited:

mobiushky

All I have is the Durango. If you can find a trailer I might be able to help you out, but I can't get 1 4X8 sheet let alone 15. LOL!

GTShooter

By when do you need it? and where exactly are you located. If not super far (gas prices are killing me) I can help you out with my Xterra (roof rack) or a Dodge 1500.

Bellum_Intus

Keens

I'd be more than happy to let you use my full sized pickup but someone is already using it for their basement remodel. What about asking your neighbors to borrow a pickup?

If your Sebring is a convertible, I'd just put the top down and haul all the 2x4's sticking out from the back seat and tie the sheet of plywood to the 2x4's. Make a huge spoiler and get some really good downforce! :p

Keens

GTShooter

Auch... yeah thats pretty far man. Id think your best bet is to rent from HD

Bellum_Intus

I'd be more than happy to let you use my full sized pickup but someone is already using it for their basement remodel. What about asking your neighbors to borrow a pickup?

If your Sebring is a convertible, I'd just put the top down and haul all the 2x4's sticking out from the back seat and tie the sheet of plywood to the 2x4's. Make a huge spoiler and get some really good downforce! :p

Keens

lol!! It's a coupe.. I'll try to shove them through the trunk into the car hah...

I don't think the plywood will make it though :p

--Rob

1supra

I can volunteer this weekend sometime. I have a truck, access to a trailer and already know where you live.... lol

Bellum_Intus

I can volunteer this weekend sometime. I have a truck, access to a trailer and already know where you live.... lol

OO that'd rock!
Email me =)

I've got a meeting w/ Colorado Rangers tomorrow evening then again on Monday, weekend looks ok so far!

--Rob