Thread: This guy have some big connections?

This guy have some big connections?

OMG. OMG is all that came to mind. Look at the unofficial rap sheet on this ******!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...163546089.html
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Centurion
    So just what do you have against LEO's?

please read the above with all intended sarcasm.....

Bad apples in ALL Barrels. Leave them in the barrel long enough and you have NOTHING BUT BAD APPLES!

Edited to all: Certainly SEEMS that there may be something sinister here.... and IF the current employer can prove their case HE SHOULD BE FIRED and prosecuted for any ALLEGED violations of law!
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 07-03-2012 at 08:05 PM.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

It appears that he has been accused of a whole lot of stuff. It also appears that the agency doing the accusing managed to fail to prove the accusation, or otherwise screwed up in dealing with his alleged behavior.

Who is the bigger do**he?

And he's not the only person who should have been fired from their job but was saved by the incompetence of those trying to fire them. That when, amazingly, the steps to follow to fire someone are usually laid down quite clearly due to previous screw-ups like this one.

Given what he's said to the press, $60K/year is probably cheap to keep him off the streets and getting the locality sued for his violations of policy, procedure and civil rights of the citizens.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

a pile of driver's licenses he had seized
    Sounds like one of them movies where they keep items of the never to return victims.
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.