• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Homeland Security Report Lists ‘Liberty Lovers’ As Terrorists

FallonJeeper

Wait, what? This is BS.

It rings of 1776. We were patriots then and we're still patriots. The founding fathers are rolling in their graves.

Last edited:

Merlin

Is this what I spent (28) years in the US NAVY for ? I can see November form my house !!!!!

http://www.infowars.com/homeland-security-report-lists-liberty-lovers-as-terrorists/

Nope. You spent 28 years in the navy defending our freedom, and the right to peaceably assemble right here on the internet. And for that, I thank you.

This type of thing makes me sick. This is why we have to recruit more people to our ideology. Fortunately, most people come right around with a simple conversation.

Thanks for the link.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

The Big Guy

I read it this morning and found that I must be on 3 or 4 of their lists. That gives me the warm and fuzzies all over.

TBG

Merlin

I read it this morning and found that I must be on 3 or 4 of their lists. That gives me the warm and fuzzies all over.

TBG

I suppose if you aren't on at least 3 terrorist watch lists, you must not be doing it right. A badge of honor, I suppose.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I was about to turn myself since I paid for my coffee with cash this morning but it says "always" uses cash so I'm safe.

The cash angle is troubling.

A few months ago I came across a statistic, something to the effect that only about 7.5% of all transactions are conducted with cash in this country anymore.

Separately, I came across another statistic more recently to the effect that there are several trillion dollars in the form of electronic digits in computerized accounts, but only a few billion ($500B?) in actual cash.

The banking system hated/hates the gold standard because it slowed them down from printing vast amounts of paper money. The banking system loves ATM cards and checkbooks because it means they don't even have to print the paper money.

Until something big goes wrong. Now, if the banking system started crashing, there isn't even close enough paper money dollars in existence to give more than a fraction of paper money to depositors.

Now, according to the fedgov, anybody who knows the above info and wants to keep the banking system at arm's length by using cash is suspicion.

Yeah, he's suspicious, but not for the reasons they say. He's suspicious because he understands the system and wants to reduce his risk--and might tell others.

Last edited: