• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Quaker Steak & Lube just went Anti!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Miss Peter Nap too, even though I never met him.

Our Peter Nap was a man for all seasons who spoke his mind. There was never any doubt where he stood on an issue.

While many enjoyed the results of his photographic and video work, few knew he was an accomplished machinist - he built guns and reloaded extensively.

One of my most prized possessions is a tomahawk that Peter made: steel head with hardened edge, hickory handle with inlaid brass design. Would appear to be authentic native American and very old. I need to take a picture of it.

Va_Nemo

One of my most prized possessions is a tomahawk that Peter made: steel head with hardened edge, hickory handle with inlaid brass design. Would appear to be authentic native American and very old. I need to take a picture of it.

After you take that picture, post it here. So the rest of us can see it.

Now go do it. You mentioned it 3 days ago and I still don't see it. Unless you have been hospitalized. That is the only reasonable excuse.

Nemo

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
After you take that picture, post it here. So the rest of us can see it.

Now go do it. You mentioned it 3 days ago and I still don't see it. Unless you have been hospitalized. That is the only reasonable excuse.

Nemo
It has been locked up in my son's safe. He is home this evening so..........

DoubleTap

It has been locked up in my son's safe. He is home this evening so..........

I have a picture on my computer! Here it is as an attachment. Dale will no doubt post a better picture, but.....thought I would lend a helping hand. She's a real beauty. Don was a good man and missed by so many. Dale was honored to have received this prize possession.

Attachments

• P1010128.jpg
    P1010128.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 69

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I have a picture on my computer! Here it is as an attachment. Dale will no doubt post a better picture, but.....thought I would lend a helping hand. She's a real beauty. Don was a good man and missed by so many. Dale was honored to have received this prize possession.

DoubleTap into the breach again...:D