• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

need help

z03fnstprettyboi

hi my name is Emmanuel Lopez. im 22. live in Waterbury ct. i went for my ct gun permit in February in last month i receive a letter saying " approval of ct gun permit". so i went to the police station and they told me i had to get a disposition. one of my friends told me that it only takes eight weeks to get the permit and i been waiting more than that. can any one help me please. my email is elcangrituyo16@hotmail.com just in case im not here.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Repeat your post on the Connecticutt sub-forum. There are plenty of savvy folks there who can guide you through the steps to resolve your dilema.

stay safe.

Merlin

And when you post in the CT forum, give your post a more meaningful subject. "Need Help" implies that you didn't put a lot of thought into it.

Good luck with it all, and welcome.