Thread: July 4th Fireworks cancelled in Martinsburg--2 shot in War Memorial Park...

Columbia, in the Peoples Republic of Murderland

July 4th Fireworks cancelled in Martinsburg--2 shot in War Memorial Park...

This story is obviously made-up and fake.

Martinsburg has a city ordinance that prohibits the possession or carry of firearms on ALL City-owned property.

So there is simply NO WAY that anyone even HAD a gun in the park, let alone shot two people during the July 4th festivities.

Because everyone knows that "gun control" laws like the Martinsburg city-property ban actually WORK against criminals and thugs.
    Last edited by Dreamer; 07-05-2012 at 12:15 AM.
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Next time they make a movie about a town spiraling out of control into zombie fever, apocalyptic violence or any other 'disaster' movie theme; they can just take cameras and film parts of Martinsburg.

Every time I go home to visit family, we drive through there, and every time I breath out loud a fervent prayer of thanks that I don't live there anymore.