Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: chicken ****

chicken ****

I just was called a chicken **** for open carrying.

I went to a local store i go to regularly. The owner supports my right to open carry and has even helped explain to customers its legal in oregon. Today when i went in to price $400 dollars of stuff, this fat old guy that works there some days immediately said"why do you wear that".
    My reply "because i can" thats all i was able to get in...
    He startedon about how nobody wears one and that im just a chicken **** little punk. And that i need to leave. Man i need to get a recorder. I stood at the door and asked for info on how to contact the manager/owner and he refused to give info to me and called me chicken **** again and shut the door in my face. He then opened it back up when i was at my car told me i need to grow some balls. Said tthe title line again when i told him i have balls i stand up for my rights. I will be in contact with the owner tomorrow.he wont like to hear his employee lost him 400 bucks.

I think I can hear the "oopsie" from here.

If the owner knows you, and you've shopped there often enough to be known, then he's at a loss for a lot more than $400 due to his employee's despicable behavior.
    Last edited by Fallschirmjäger; 07-05-2012 at 10:26 PM.

I hope your report of this man's disorderly conduct gets him ****-canned.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nny420 View Post
    Man i need to get a recorder.
    Never leave your front door without one.

Quote Originally Posted by nny420
    Man i need to get a recorder.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtoe416 View Post
    Never leave your front door without one.
    You never need one until you NEED one. I had one during my recent "felony trespassing" case (since nolle pross'd) and without it there would have been no way to show certain less than factual statements that were made. I now have two, one stays in the car in case I forget to carry one, the primary goes in a nylon folding knife sheath and is supposed to be on my belt every time I leave the house.

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/sto...umber=ICDPX312

Comes with software and cables to connect to your PC as well.

That is BS! Sounds like he is the one who is the chicken**** let us know what happens when you talk to the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallschirmjäger View Post
    You never need one until you NEED one. I had one during my recent "felony trespassing" case (since nolle pross'd) and without it there would have been no way to show certain less than factual statements that were made. I now have two, one stays in the car in case I forget to carry one, the primary goes in a nylon folding knife sheath and is supposed to be on my belt every time I leave the house.

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/sto...umber=ICDPX312

Comes with software and cables to connect to your PC as well.
    Agree! Always a good idea to have TWO recorders with you. I wear a VEHO Muvi Pro Micro recorder around my neck, clipped to my shirt at all times. It will record about 64 minutes continuously before the battery runs out. The supplied 4 gig card is more than adequate to record for that time period. Link: http://www.amazon.com/Veho-Muvi-Pro-...422261-0814832

My backup is a Kodak Playsport (waterproof to 10 feet) which records absolutely fantastic video at 720 HD for about an hour.

Photo of VEHO Muvi Pro Micro:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MUVI PRO HD.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	7.4 KB 
ID:	8780  
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Which local store would that be?

will do

Quote Originally Posted by 01rednavigator View Post
    That is BS! Sounds like he is the one who is the chicken**** let us know what happens when you talk to the owner.
    He wasnt in today ill try again tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by carracer View Post
    Which local store would that be?
    Uh, yeah. If the story is true then I don't suppose you'd mind divulging the name the store would you?

liquid sun

Liquid sun in lincoln city.

Ohhh, so they're one of THOSE stores. Figures.

ya

Quote Originally Posted by Ironbar View Post
    Ohhh, so they're one of THOSE stores. Figures.
    ? Not sure i follow you

Quote Originally Posted by nny420 View Post
    ? Not sure i follow you
    If you google the store the third hit is from a marijuana growing website.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoe416 View Post
    If you google the store the third hit is from a marijuana growing website.
    Bingo. It's a hydroponics store for potheads.

Bingo. It's a hydroponics store for potheads.
    You mean it's a business that caters to the needs of Oregons LEGAL medical marijuana patients and the LAW ABIDING people who LAWFULLY grow for them? As in a LEGITIMATE BUSINESS in this state?
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

Oh PLEASE! The vast majority of medical marijuana "patients" are simply stoners looking for a legal way to get high. My SIL used to work for one of their dispensaries. She told me that the owners didn't have any medical condition that warranted using MJ, and they still had their cards by golly! They even tried to get my SIL to get her card, saying that they had doctors who would sign off on getting her a card even though she had no medical condition whatsoever. She also told me the majority of "patients" who came to them didn't have any medical condition that would warrant a prescription.

When I worked for the state Senior & Disabled Services Division, I had several clients who had a MJ card as well. NONE of them had medical conditions that warranted a card. They were all just stoners looking for a free high.

Call it what you want, but the whole "medical marijuana" thing is complete and total B.S., and if only the people who genuinely NEEDED a prescription to help with a valid medical condition did it, you wouldn't see an entire industry in this state built around grow operations.

I think you need to watch out for Doctors that have stock in Oreo's, Twinkies, and Doritos. They are the ones giving out these cards so they can make profits.

I'm not familiar with the Oregon MMJ laws, but if doctors prescribe drugs for depression or being hyperactive or not being able to sleep or not being able to have sex then I don't see anything wrong with doctors prescribing marijuana for being depressed or wanting to relax. It used to be that drugs were prescribed for serious problems like chronic pain; today's society has a more relaxed attitude about it.

Oh PLEASE! The vast majority of medical marijuana "patients" are simply stoners looking for a legal way to get high. My SIL used to work for one of their dispensaries. She told me that the owners didn't have any medical condition that warranted using MJ, and they still had their cards by golly! They even tried to get my SIL to get her card, saying that they had doctors who would sign off on getting her a card even though she had no medical condition whatsoever. She also told me the majority of "patients" who came to them didn't have any medical condition that would warrant a prescription.

When I worked for the state Senior & Disabled Services Division, I had several clients who had a MJ card as well. NONE of them had medical conditions that warranted a card. They were all just stoners looking for a free high.

Call it what you want, but the whole "medical marijuana" thing is complete and total B.S., and if only the people who genuinely NEEDED a prescription to help with a valid medical condition did it, you wouldn't see an entire industry in this state built around grow operations.
    +1

A guy I know tested this theory. Walked in, said he had a headache and they gave him a card.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk 2

and your problem with this is...?
    Last edited by SovereignAxe; 07-09-2012 at 09:16 PM.
    "Anyone worth shooting once is worth shooting twice." -Zeus

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

EDC = Walther PPQ 9mm

You are right Ironbar. I cannot stand that crap, it just gives potheads a "legal" excuse to smoke MJ. I guess I should have paid more attention to the OP user name!

private medical info

I dont care what anyone else says or thinks because its my choice and legal right to us medicine that works for me. I agree to a point the "specialty docs" willingly give them out but i have a real familly doc who is interested in my well being not just perscribing meds.

Bottom line is this thread points out how i was harassed in a store.

I went and talked to the owner. He wasnt ok with what his employee did and and is real glad to see me still comming back to shop from him. I told him i almost got the stuff from elsewhere and when we priced everything it was 600 bucks. Ihe is going to be talking to his employee about being disrespectful and loosing him buisness.

I opened carried as usual while talkin to the owner and we even talked about guns with no problems. He actually is working on getting his chl.

I will try one more time with his employee, open carrying, if he askes me to leave so be it he had just better be polite.

One more thing... the OCTA 2012 has enough signatures to be on this year's ballot. Both oregon and washington have a good chance to legalize marijuana for joe shmo. I personally would like to see the millions of misspent tax money going to the schools... ive got 2 small kids that have no hope for an ok schooling at the current rate this country is going

Do tell 420, what is your affliction? Is it a genuine medical condition like cancer or glaucoma, or is "nervousness" or "irritable bowel" like everyone else?

The money will never make it to the schools. It never does. They keep raising taxes on homeowners for that, yet they are always short. Somehow something "more important" always comes up and it gets redirected. Regardless, its still against federal law, so the Feds can still bust you if they want. Fed law trumps state law.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Cremator75; 07-09-2012 at 09:34 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast