Thread: This is not fair!

This is not fair!

I'm having a party with my immediate family and there's a lot of beer. But I can't have any!

I'm currently on a buncha meds, so no booze for me. Though I did taste my sister's strawberry daiquiri!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    I'm having a party with my immediate family and there's a lot of beer. But I can't have any!

I'm currently on a buncha meds, so no booze for me. Though I did taste my sister's strawberry daiquiri!
    I can't sympathize, I think beer tastes like what it looks like. I would much rather have a tall glass of iced tea.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I can't sympathize, I think beer tastes like what it looks like. I would much rather have a tall glass of iced tea.
    And by tall grass of iced tea you mean whiskey, right? In which case, I'd definitely agree.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    And by tall grass of iced tea you mean whiskey, right? In which case, I'd definitely agree.
    Scotch yes!

Tall glass of beer is good when it isn't cheap beer!

I am drinking one for you right now.....Elysian Immortal IPA very good!
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Well my wife hates this but I refuse to drink budlght or other mass produced beers. I have gotten really into Micro beers and other Higher end Beers. I just cant stand the watered down taste of those mass produced beers, the only kind that I will even consider buying is Samuel Adams and I really don't consider them mass produced like Budweiser. Some do cost quiet a bit more for the better tasting full flavor beers I like but I think it is worth every penny.
    Last edited by zack991; 07-07-2012 at 10:46 AM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

If there is a God, he most hate me.

A microbrewery recently opened up downtown, and they had free beer when they first opened. But I didn't find out till it's too late. Now they're having free icecream and beer for the Independence Day celebration(Bastrop always hosts theirs on the first Saturday of July).
    Last edited by Jack House; 07-07-2012 at 07:21 PM.

I feel your pain, Jack House. I've apparently lost my taste for wine and beer these last four months, and I've got another 5 months to go...*happy/sad*

Easy fix, brew your own beer, really isn't as hard as most people think. I don't usually drink beer but I do brew it, mainly because it is quicker than the Meads/wines I make.