• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This is not fair!

Jack House

I'm having a party with my immediate family and there's a lot of beer. But I can't have any! :cry:

I'm currently on a buncha meds, so no booze for me. Though I did taste my sister's strawberry daiquiri!

WalkingWolf

I'm having a party with my immediate family and there's a lot of beer. But I can't have any! :cry:

I'm currently on a buncha meds, so no booze for me. Though I did taste my sister's strawberry daiquiri!

I can't sympathize, I think beer tastes like what it looks like. I would much rather have a tall glass of iced tea.

zack991

Well my wife hates this but I refuse to drink budlght or other mass produced beers. I have gotten really into Micro beers and other Higher end Beers. I just cant stand the watered down taste of those mass produced beers, the only kind that I will even consider buying is Samuel Adams and I really don't consider them mass produced like Budweiser. Some do cost quiet a bit more for the better tasting full flavor beers I like but I think it is worth every penny.

Last edited:

Jack House

If there is a God, he most hate me.

A microbrewery recently opened up downtown, and they had free beer when they first opened. But I didn't find out till it's too late. Now they're having free icecream and beer for the Independence Day celebration(Bastrop always hosts theirs on the first Saturday of July). :cuss:

Last edited:

PistolPackingMomma

I feel your pain, Jack House. I've apparently lost my taste for wine and beer these last four months, and I've got another 5 months to go...*happy/sad*

moonie

Easy fix, brew your own beer, really isn't as hard as most people think. I don't usually drink beer but I do brew it, mainly because it is quicker than the Meads/wines I make.