• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Woman getting ride from cop grabs his gun and kills herself

oldbanger

Last edited:

Ca Patriot

Daughter was enroute to check self into a mental hospital.

Daughter tried to committ suicide a year ago.

Daughter left note a few days ago saying she was going to committ suicide.

Daughter is dead and mother doesnt believe she committed suicide.

...The End

Super Trucker

Just trying to picture 2 people in the front seat, both of which should be wearing a seatbelt, one of them wearing what I would hope is a level III holster and the other just removes the gun from that holster.

I am wondering what the rest of the story is?

Crestwood1001

I will never understand why it's so hard for people to believe things like that. There will be audio tape of the officer requesting and being granted permission to provide courtesy transport, case closed. Classic fox news

Michigander

Just trying to picture 2 people in the front seat, both of which should be wearing a seatbelt, one of them wearing what I would hope is a level III holster and the other just removes the gun from that holster.

I am wondering what the rest of the story is?

Many PD's issue only level 2 holsters. The 6280 Safariland is a prime and very common example. Further, many even allow the hoods to be kept down. And what's more, she could have known how to deactivate them with the internet and all...

There isn't necessarily more to the story. But yeah, level 3 is a good minimum, as this type of incident shows.

Ca Patriot

I will never understand why it's so hard for people to believe things like that. There will be audio tape of the officer requesting and being granted permission to provide courtesy transport, case closed. Classic fox news

what do you mean by "classic fox news" ?