• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Constitutional carry

paul@paul-fisher.com

Ever hear of the Whiskey Insurrection? How about Shay's Rebellion? What about the American Civil War? The truth is that the Constitution does not grant us a single freedom. The Constitution is intended to put limits on our Republican Government. Your wet dreams of pressing a reset button will never come to fruition. The Spirit of the American Revolution is what you need to reignite in the hearts and minds of the voting public. There is no going backwards. Your Libertarian Utopia never had a chance in the USA. Here in the real world, we have to deal with the ignorant "entitled" masses. Convince them that they should not vote for the candidate who will steal the most from us and redistribute it to them and you will have something there.
In the mean time, we will continue to make incremental gains in securing our Right to Bear Arms here in little old Wisconsin.

+1

I think Joe Public is slowly seeing guns aren't bad.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

S&W500

Ever hear of the Whiskey Insurrection? How about Shay's Rebellion? What about the American Civil War? The truth is that the Constitution does not grant us a single freedom. The Constitution is intended to put limits on our Republican Government. Your wet dreams of pressing a reset button will never come to fruition. The Spirit of the American Revolution is what you need to reignite in the hearts and minds of the voting public. There is no going backwards. Your Libertarian Utopia never had a chance in the USA. Here in the real world, we have to deal with the ignorant "entitled" masses. Convince them that they should not vote for the candidate who will steal the most from us and redistribute it to them and you will have something there.
In the mean time, we will continue to make incremental gains in securing our Right to Bear Arms here in little old Wisconsin.

I Believe you completely missed what i was getting at but honestly i did not figure you would, you view things with a closed mind, predetermined mindset that is not opened to any thing other then what it currently knows to be truth. Do you think your opposition is openly minded to your thoughts as you are to theirs? That's right your not opened minded nor are they. Your right we should enact more government policy and vote for what is right let the 51% over rule the 49%.

Interceptor_Knight

I Believe you completely missed what i was getting .....
As you did also. You apparently did not bother to read my post as it did not fit YOUR preconceived notions of the solution.....
I am actually very open minded but I am also a realist. There has been no regime change in Madison. Those in the legislature have given us no indication that they have had a change of heart and have truly become pro-2A..

That's right your not opened minded nor are they. Your right we should enact more government policy and vote for what is right let the 51% over rule the 49%.
Straw Man much?

Last edited:

Firearms Iinstuctor

Small wins are very important we didn't lose are rights in one big push.

Yes I would like a big win remember AZ,AK, and WY didn't get constitutionally carry the first time around.

A step forward is better then a step backwards

You can sit back and wait for the big one or you can gain a yard or two at a time and make the touch down.

S&W500

As you did also. You apparently did not bother to read my post as it did not fit YOUR preconceived notions of the solution.....
I am actually very open minded but I am also a realist. There has been no regime change in Madison. Those in the legislature have given us no indication that they have had a change of heart and have truly become pro-2A..

Straw Man much?

Had to look up straw man and with several definitions i am still clueless to what your intent is with that phrase...please enlighten me.

voting has gotten us from point a to point b....go figure out the difference between point a and b then spew me your bs on how voting works.
Any law that is in direct conflict with the constitution is a failure of the system but that is ok we will Vote our rights back. Retarded.

Last edited:

Interceptor_Knight

Had to look up straw man and with several definitions i am still clueless to what your intent is with that phrase...please enlighten me..
The most simple I can put it is that you are fabricating suppositions and making accusations on different things simply because I disagree with you on a single item..

voting has gotten us from point a to point b....go figure out the difference between point a and b then spew me your bs on how voting works.
Any law that is in direct conflict with the constitution is a failure of the system but that is ok we will Vote our rights back. Retarded.
On April 19th, 1775, the American Colonies had an elected functioning government even though they considered themselves British subjects. The Crown banned their government and took away their ability to lawfully assemble and vote. They also were prohibiting their trade and confiscating their arms. The American Revolution had begun years before the first shot was fired in the Revolutionary War. The Hearts and Minds of "We The People" were in support of the Revolution. Your proposal of taking Washington by force has a huge hole in it. You have no government elected by "We The People" to replace it. You would simply propose insurrection and Martial Law. You would propose to rule by force and not allow "We The People" to have representation. This is why we MUST first win the hearts and minds of "We The People" in order to take all of our lost Liberty back. It has been eroded incrementally and it is going to take incremental changes to reconstruct it. We are moving in the right direction.