Thread: Smithfield Walmart

Smithfield Walmart

I normally go into Walmart with my weapon on the hip in plain view and I was at the sporting area when I noticed that I wasn't the only one carrying. This is really the first time I saw someone else carrying in Walmart and I went to the guy to see if I could start a conservation with him. He seems he didn't want to talk and left in a hurry when he saw me. Just wondering if he also on this website?
    Last edited by madcitysw; 07-07-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Maybe he thought you were an off-duty or plain clothes LEO, and has read some of the bad experiences with them.

I was thinking of that too, but the issue is that I not even in shape to be even a LEO. How often do you see a skinny guy being a LEO? Let's me see, never saw one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by madcitysw View Post
    I was thinking of that too, but the issue is that I not even in shape to be even a LEO. How often do you see a skinny guy being a LEO? Let's me see, never saw one yet.
    You ask this question in another thread:
    I don't know. I think the customer shouldn't had aim for the head, should had shot him in the lower section. I would had given him a warning to drop his weapon if I can give him that chance and if he made another move then I would had shot him. What you think?
    and then insult LEO's in this one. Usually a crack like that deserves a ~sarcasm~ smiley.

What is it you're looking to accomplish at opencarry.org? Do you seriously carry a gun, and if so, why?

I normally go into Walmart with my weapon on the hip in plain view and I was at the sporting area when I noticed that I wasn't the only one carrying. This is really the first time I saw someone else carrying in Walmart and I went to the guy to see if I could start a conservation with him. He seems he didn't want to talk and left in a hurry when he saw me. Just wondering if he also on this website?
    Here's the thing, most people who open carry are probably not on this site, they have been doing it for a long time, even before the movement. They just want to be left alone like anybody else, and not have attention drawn to them. Would you approach another person because they have on the same shirt or shoes? Think about it...

It was not me.. But maybe we should meet up sometime. I will be moving to Smithfield in the next week and I am new with the OC laws in NC I am from Michigan and would like to get a little more familiar around the area..

Thank you

An early welcome, what brings you to Smithfield, NC? Sure we could do that sometime.

Family bought a business in Goldsboro. But the live in Smithfield..