Thread: Anyone up for a meet and greet?

Anyone up for a meet and greet?

Hey everyone, been reading posts for awhile but recently started open carrying and posting.. Perhaps an open carry event in a few weeks could be good? Any one interested lets organize something

Quote Originally Posted by xmilitary View Post
    Hey everyone, been reading posts for awhile but recently started open carrying and posting.. Perhaps an open carry event in a few weeks could be good? Any one interested lets organize something
    Sure, where are you located?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

If you decide to get something together, I'd post it in the stickied thread for our area as well since some people follow it. Won't know until a week before whether or not I'll be able to go, but I'd definitely love to.

count me in!
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

meet and greet

Sorry I took so long to get back but I'm located in charlotte mint hill area but I can drive if there's a place every one had in mind.. And day is good for me.

Sorry I took so long to get back but I'm located in charlotte mint hill area but I can drive if there's a place every one had in mind.. And day is good for me.
    Since it was your suggestion to meet, I'm happy with letting you nominate a OC friendly place.

I checked out a sub shop called steak an hoagies for the meet and its a no go... Management is friendly and said it would be ok with him if we had it there but that they sold beer there.. But he still said he wouldn't mind us having it there but I said it would be better to side with caution and have it some where else so ill check some other places tomorrow.

If you're thinking of fast food, what about showmars?

Showmars is fine with me there's one not to far from here, I'm a member of a private range we can go to after.. Quite nice range I might at add.

Showmars is fine with me there's one not to far from here, I'm a member of a private range we can go to after.. Quite nice range I might at add.
    Be sure to check with your range rules to see if there is a limit to the number of guests you can bring in at one time. I belong to RCWA, and the limit there is ONE guest.
    Quote Originally Posted by P.J. O'Rourke; The Liberty Manifesto
    There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.

Its a private club so ill talk to the owner and work out something out he's a good person, just have to plan a date.. Any suggestions?

For a Saturday, I'm available 7/28, 8/11 or 8/25. Other days -- we'll see...
    Quote Originally Posted by P.J. O'Rourke; The Liberty Manifesto
    There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.

Sorry it has been awhile but schedule is free when ever

I'm a nood to the site but I'd be interested in meeting up too. It would be nice to meet some other OC'ers out there and get in some good conversation and info!

Well anytime your in charlotte mint hill mathews area let me know maybe go to the range?