• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone up for a meet and greet?

xmilitary

Hey everyone, been reading posts for awhile but recently started open carrying and posting.. Perhaps an open carry event in a few weeks could be good? Any one interested lets organize something

ArmySoldier22

If you decide to get something together, I'd post it in the stickied thread for our area as well since some people follow it. Won't know until a week before whether or not I'll be able to go, but I'd definitely love to.

xmilitary

meet and greet

Sorry I took so long to get back but I'm located in charlotte mint hill area but I can drive if there's a place every one had in mind.. And day is good for me.

G22shooter

Campaign Veteran
Sorry I took so long to get back but I'm located in charlotte mint hill area but I can drive if there's a place every one had in mind.. And day is good for me.

Since it was your suggestion to meet, I'm happy with letting you nominate a OC friendly place. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

xmilitary

I checked out a sub shop called steak an hoagies for the meet and its a no go... Management is friendly and said it would be ok with him if we had it there but that they sold beer there.. But he still said he wouldn't mind us having it there but I said it would be better to side with caution and have it some where else so ill check some other places tomorrow.

xmilitary

Showmars is fine with me there's one not to far from here, I'm a member of a private range we can go to after.. Quite nice range I might at add.

G22shooter

Campaign Veteran
Showmars is fine with me there's one not to far from here, I'm a member of a private range we can go to after.. Quite nice range I might at add.

Be sure to check with your range rules to see if there is a limit to the number of guests you can bring in at one time. I belong to RCWA, and the limit there is ONE guest. :(

Shinyboy

I'm a nood to the site but I'd be interested in meeting up too. It would be nice to meet some other OC'ers out there and get in some good conversation and info!