• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wet Side 2nd Saturday OC Meet

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Just a reminder that this coming Saturday (7/14) is the 2nd Saturday of the month. Come out and meet with fellow OC'ers from all around the sound beginning at 9:30 at:

Starbucks
1401 S. 348th St. Suite M101
Federal Way

Lookin' forward to seeing you there!

1245A Defender

Wowwy!!!

strangly enough,,, I have an invite to an extended family, get together in tacoma on the water front, for after noon...
I was gonna car pool with my brother,,, but now I will not...
I will combine these two meet ups, in my own car and do them both.
I look forward to seeing all of you that will be coming to starbucks starting at 9 am or so...

Last edited:

aa1911

Brand new here, just registered; hello to all!

Anyone doing an OC meet in August as well? Trying to get as many people together as we can, I'm over on thefirearmsforum, same username.

11 August is the 2nd saturday, plan on making a weekend out of open carry; also trying to find out if Sunday 12 August is the I-5 armed cleanup in Fife still.

thanks fellas

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Brand new here, just registered; hello to all!

Anyone doing an OC meet in August as well? Trying to get as many people together as we can, I'm over on thefirearmsforum, same username.

11 August is the 2nd saturday, plan on making a weekend out of open carry; also trying to find out if Sunday 12 August is the I-5 armed cleanup in Fife still.

thanks fellas

Welcome to the forum!

We do this every month. Please feel free to join us at the next one. There is also a 1st Saturday meet on the north end. Look for that thread as well.

Last edited: