• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hugs That Kill

SFCRetired

Looked at the video. Don't know what the guy's qualifications are to be labeled as a "firearms expert", but, if that is a similar weapon and holster, he is right on the money.

Something is still smelling to high heaven about this whole incident and I will repeat, "There is more to this story than is being told."

twoskinsonemanns

Wow. This the best they could come up with? How about she went crazy and pulled the gun and they struggled for it... Give me something at least fathomable.

SFCRetired

Wow. This the best they could come up with? How about she went crazy and pulled the gun and they struggled for it... Give me something at least fathomable.

Better scenario: Wife caught him dancing with another woman, grabbed his gun (not necessarily where he said it was) and shot the other woman in a jealous rage.

At least my fabrication is somewhat believable.:lol:

SFCRetired

I know I'm old and not up to date on a lot of things, but that is the very first time I've heard that called dancing on one's knees!!:D

I'll still go with the "wife in a jealous rage" theory and still believe the firearm was not where they said it was. There are just too many inconsistencies in the stories being told.

DCKilla

I want to see a bullet hole in the LEO's pant leg. If not produced, speculations and suspicions will continue to grow.

I still can't put my head around of how the trigger was pulled.

Super Trucker

Folks this is Detroit, you have only heard the beginning of the stories that will accompany this [strike]cover up[/strike] investigation.

The last magically fired M&P from the Detroit PD was issued to [strike]Joseph Weekley[/strike] a swat thug that killed a 7 year old and blamed everybody under the sun for his gun killing the child. He was supposed to be charged with something but after 2 years I am fairly certain he still isn't in jail. Nobody will confirm if he was fired or is still on the payroll either.

SFCRetired

Are there any more updates on this story or has it been conveniently swept under the rug?

I'm still of the theory that a) His gun wasn't where he said it was, and b) His wife was the one who did the shooting out of a jealous rage at seeing him dance with another woman.

Either that or she was doing more than just "dancing" on her knees and that is what got her shot.;)