Thread: Three MAJOR Court Hearings This Week!

Three MAJOR Court Hearings This Week!

To ALL Whom are Concerned:

The 48th District Court of Michigan will Hear a Pre-Trial Report on The Combs Case out of Birmingham, Michigan Today!

On Wednesday, a Trial is Schuduled for Mr. Combs.

Also on Wednesday, The Michigan Court of Appeals will Hear Oral Arguements over The Capital District Library vs. Michigan Gun Owners Case. Implications from This Case will Directly Effect The Combs Case. Specifically, The Michigan Gun Owners Association would like The Court to Declare that Michigan Codified Law 750.234e is Unconstitutional when Applied to The Peaceful Act of Openly Carrying a Firearm AND to Clarify The Meaning of The Terminology 'Local Governmentmental Unit' as Applied to other than Local Governmental Units which Derive Their Authority from Their Parent Local Governmental Units.

Both of These Cases are VERY Important for ALL Michigan Gun Owners!

aadvark
    Last edited by aadvark; 07-09-2012 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aadvark View Post
    Specifically, The Michigan Gun Owners Association would like The Court to Declare that Michigan Codified Law 750.234e is Unconstitutional when Applied to The Peaceful Act of Openly Carrying a Firearm
    Huh? Who is The Michigan Gun Owners Association and when did they intervene in the case??

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    So did a hearing for Sean occur today?
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

I get the feeling we are about to get our teeth kicked in.

With the wave of violence in Flint and Detroit, there is no way we win these cases.

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post

With the wave of violence in Flint and Detroit, there is no way we win these cases.
    The cases should be judged by the meaning of the constitution, not by how much crime the criminals are participating in. But I do agree, it is a much different America we now live in than it once was.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave View Post

I'm afraid you're right. The constitution is dead. The first step in getting it back, is realizing that fact.
    Last edited by stainless1911; 07-09-2012 at 10:27 PM.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    I'm afraid you're right. The constitution is dead. The first step in getting it back, is realizing that fact.
    I disagree the first step for everyone is - to get into the fight and stop sitting ring side while those in the 'justice' system sling $hit at them with a big grin on their faces!

Anyone who can make it to Lansing or the Combs trial should if they can. Members of the Jury tend to take their duty much more seriously when they see a packed court. The same applies to appeal court judges in my honest opinion.

Giving up civil rights for security is a certain way to lose both!
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 07-10-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Banned
    This fight can't be won from within the system. Luckily our forefathers told us how.

This fight can't be won from within the system. Luckily our forefathers told us how.
    Understood, but that is the LAST resort. Until then we try everything else first just as they did.

Banned
    The only thing that I think we haven't tried, is to get all, or as many public offices held by our own people as possible. I think that's our last hope.

The only thing that I think we haven't tried, is to get all, or as many public offices held by our own people as possible. I think that's our last hope.
    Sure cannot hurt. We are seen as a whiney bunch of goofs by many of our public servants, just as our forefathers were by the Kings men. Its time we show them just how motivated we are !

Banned
    Maybe we can, if we dont stop at theQ. He gets in, it's a good start, we need to get half of everything.

Maybe we can, if we dont stop at theQ. He gets in, it's a good start, we need to get half of everything.
    Yep - it takes money to get elected, on average about $10,000 for a city council seat and goes up from there. We as a comunnity need to start putting our money where our mouths are. I would gladly give money to an election fund each month that would go to help us win seats. Sadly my experience with this group indicates atleast at this time -few are willing to do so. Armchair generals are great in a armchair war. This war however is real and we need real patroits to stand up now before it is too late.

Michigan Open Carry vs. CADL

LANSING Arguments over whether the Capital Area District Library can prohibit guns from its sites were heard by the Michigan Court of Appeals this morning, about 18 months after a man first walked into the downtown branch with a shotgun slung on his shoulder.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/a...xt%7CFRONTPAGE