Thread: Visiting from Wisconsin !

Visiting from Wisconsin !

Looks like I will be in SD with my family in mid August....any OC/CC nuances i should be aware of? Planning on going through Sioux Falls en route to Mount Rushmore and the black hills....

Watch out for bikers!
    I searously hope you are waiting till way after Aug 11th to come west. It will be more enjoyable. Anytime before that, will make a sucky vacation for you and 400,000 other of my brothers and sisters. Plus you wont pay $250 a night for a room. Plz come after the 11th.

Other then that, Ive had no probs in the Hills. I never oc there but do carry a BUG. Never felt unsafe, even with 1% ers. You cant carry in a bar. Well, leagally.

Quote Originally Posted by GlockRDH View Post
    Looks like I will be in SD with my family in mid August....any OC/CC nuances i should be aware of? Planning on going through Sioux Falls en route to Mount Rushmore and the black hills....
    The only real problem I see happening are LEOs who are not aware of the law. Stay out of liquore store/wineries, schools, courthouses. When in your car you can have it sitting out or you need a Conceal permit(from your state is fine) and conceal it. Other than that if you OC in WI just be friendly. Hope you have a safe trip.
    Patrick Henry didn't say "Give me safety , or give me death". Liberty is what America is about.

Liquor stores and wineries? I didnt realize that they are prohibited....what about grocery stores that sell alcohol? National parks? National forests? City parks?

Quote Originally Posted by GlockRDH View Post
    Liquor stores and wineries? I didnt realize that they are prohibited....what about grocery stores that sell alcohol? National parks? National forests? City parks?
    Places that profit 50 percent or more of alcohol profit. So u cayesn go into one if they got a beer cooler or something. Yes to national parks and forests. Same to state parks and forests. Go to handgunlaw.us it is very up to date
    Patrick Henry didn't say "Give me safety , or give me death". Liberty is what America is about.