• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mitt Romney on 2A

WalkingWolf

I love watching politicians stumble on their own words....

It is unfortunate that someone running for president does not understand "shall not be infringed".

But even some people here were making fun of Ron Paul, so we end up with a half arsed candidate~~go figure!

DangerClose

Oh well, at least Romney is against "assault weapons" because he thinks they are only used to kill people. While lefties are against "assault weapons" because "assault weapons" are black and scary-looking, thus making lefties racist.

marinepilot81

Even Reagan Sucked

Reagan signed the Mulford Act in 1967 banning loaded weapons in public. They're all despicable.

My question to Romney would be "Sir, will the Secret Service comply with MA gun laws?"

WalkingWolf

Reagan signed the Mulford Act in 1967 banning loaded weapons in public. They're all despicable.

My question to Romney would be "Sir, will the Secret Service comply with MA gun laws?"

It is my opinion that most politicians want to ban guns. The problem they run into is their constituents, we already know they do not care what the constitutions says. It burns me when a politician brings up sports or hunting in relation to the 2A. They just do not want to admit the 2A is there to keep their arse in control. They do not want to be controlled. Romney was absolutely the worst choice for a republican POTUS candidate.

I have yet to see any evidence that Ron Paul is fully baked. What I do see is a man that is dedicated to the constitution, is that not what we have been trying to support? Romney is a milder version of Obama, most of the difference between the two is the skin color. Obviously by the video he does not learn very well. I do not want a POTUS that needs to be taught, I want him to know what he is doing and know the constitution. Even if Ron Paul would have lost we would have sent a clear message to Congress that we want the constitution followed by the letter, not pontification.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Wake up folks....

democrats of old are now commies

republicans of old are now democrats

liberatrians of old are now republicans

Anyone who is a republican is not supporting a party that fully supports the 2 A..

Beretta92FSLady

Wake up folks....

democrats of old are now commies

republicans of old are now democrats

liberatrians of old are now republicans

Anyone who is a republican is not supporting a party that fully supports the 2 A..

I enjoy watching Republicans cannibalize each other.:banana:

carolina guy

It is difficult to get interested in party politics. It is no different than saying you want the team in the green jerseys to triumph over the ones in blue, especially if both teams are gonna jump you when you leave the stadium anyway. I find so little REAL difference between the Republicrats and the Democans to pretend that it matters.

WalkingWolf

Republicans disagree more because they are not robots, they do not follow the shiny object like liberals/progressives do. Most liberals have no idea why they support a democrat, they just do because they are a democrat. This is why democrats can get away with breaking laws.

WalkingWolf

To be fair, this works both ways. How many "republicans" are going to vote for Romnney simply because he has an "R" next to his name? Probably a lot.

Most are going to vote for Romney because he is not Obama~~at this point I would vote for slug crawling across the rocks to get the dictator out of the office. BUT most conservatives are not happy with the choice, but voted in the primaries for him because they were led to believe he could beat Obama. This election is not about voting Romney in, it IS about getting that buffoon out of the white house.

hjmoosejaw

Most are going to vote for Romney because he is not Obama~~at this point I would vote for slug crawling across the rocks to get the dictator out of the office. BUT most conservatives are not happy with the choice, but voted in the primaries for him because they were led to believe he could beat Obama. This election is not about voting Romney in, it IS about getting that buffoon out of the white house.

Exactly!

Beretta92FSLady

Republicans disagree more because they are not robots, they do not follow the shiny object like liberals/progressives do. Most liberals have no idea why they support a democrat, they just do because they are a democrat. This is why democrats can get away with breaking laws.

WTF are you talking about?

So: Democrats are robots; Democrats like shiny things; Democrats get away with breaking laws.

I suppose you are in support of allowing individuals who are incarcerated, and who have been incarcerated (Felony level) to vote then, since, you know, most of the must be Republicans, since Democrats gets away with breaking laws.

Beretta92FSLady

Great, then vote for Romney 2012-2020. You will be voting for Romney for eight years, mind you--to get President Obama out of office four years early. A nice Progressive 'Republican' Romney is.

georg jetson

Led to believe?!?!?! Sheep are led... NO further explanation necessary.

Merlin

This election is not about voting Romney in, it IS about getting that buffoon out of the white house.

This.

Romney is pretty f'ing far from my ideal candidate. But given the choices available, it's a no brainer. I wish we could all elect "None of these" over and over again until the right person steps forward. I truly believe that person is out there, and if it weren't for all of the partisan Bulls-Hit, it would be possible to elect someone with 80% support.

But then, maybe I'm just feeling a little idealist tonight.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

WalkingWolf

WTF are you talking about?

So: Democrats are robots; Democrats like shiny things; Democrats get away with breaking laws.

I suppose you are in support of allowing individuals who are incarcerated, and who have been incarcerated (Felony level) to vote then, since, you know, most of the must be Republicans, since Democrats gets away with breaking laws.

I am support of returning all rights to citizens who have completed their sentence. I do not care if they are democrat or republican, or non political. But democrats make excuses for democrat politicians breaking laws, it is just common. I do not care who the republican is, when they screw up, republicans turn on them as it should be. Not my fault most dems have no principles.