• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Closing Border Patrol Stations...

hjmoosejaw

I believe that Texas and Arizona COULD handle it. They need the Feds to get out of there way. The sock monkey is a total nutjob!!! I don't know why the libs love this guy. You couldn't design a better way to fly this country into the ground than the way this piece of s#@t is doing it. Keep worshiping at his feet liberal puppets. You're all going down with the rest of us. Soon you won't have a country either.

KBCraig

While I got the humor regarding Canada, we are talking about the Mexican border. I don't know if you have ever been to the border, but a 5 mile DMZ as you propose would totally eliminate not only the Rio Grande Valley, and all the food we grow there, but also several fairly major US Cities. There's a metric shitload of private property -owned by Americans - that is contained within that 5 miles.
There you go, introducing reality into a discussion about the border!

Didn't anyone ever tell that the entire 2,000 mile border is nothing but flat dusty desert, with a little muddy water trickling through? And that no one ever crosses it for any reason except to steal jobs and welfare from Americans while smuggling cocaine disguised as Kindergarten snack packs?

Speaking of Canada, this past Friday/Saturday/Sunday, they were set up on I-93, between exits 29 and 30, roughly in the center of this map:

http://goo.gl/maps/Av0l

Zoom out until you can see Canada. You might notice it's a good ways, certainly pushing the 100 mile limit. And that's only "as the crow flies"; driving, it's about 150 miles to the closest border crossing.

But thank goodness that we finally have equal opportunity jackbooted thuggery.

jbone

SFCRetired;1786560...simple: Recall a bunch of us old retired soldiers and Marines to Active Duty said:
And new uniforms, I know for a fact the ones I retired in don't fit anylonger, don't know how but they shrunk!