• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

E-Mail Your Senators About U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

RockyMtnScotsman

with VERY few exceptions the senators are beyond caring what "We the People" think ....

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe

...but we appear to be rapidly approaching the latter - November will tell

Last edited:

Maine Expat

When senators stop caring what their constituents think, they're soon called "ex-Senator."

And they know that!

Make some NOISE people! And when you do, be polite, but firm. Don't rant, just state the facts and how you personally feel and always remind them that you will support the candidate that stands up for the Constitution. Be breif and to the point and TELL them you are doing to respect their time. "I know you are very busy" goes a long way, believe me.

Sent my letter out last night through an NRA link.

since9

Campaign Veteran