Thread: AZ OC Pamphlet?

AZ OC Pamphlet?

Hey yall,

Has anyone from the AZ crew managed to put together a cheat sheet with the relevant laws for AZ? Something like the one we have in the NV forum would be great:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...Carry-Pamphlet

I like the trifold, but anything will do. I know since Constitutional Carry was enacted, things probably got a lot simpler in AZ, but for occasions that I travel there, I need to know where the invisible lines are. For example, in Nevada, public buildings are fair came for OC, but not CC. Last I heard, Jan Brewer of all people was against OC in public buildings (crazy, right?).

So, any cheat sheets? If not, anyone from your AZ forum feel like slapping something together? It is a great resource for us NV people. I like the trifold because I give it out to people when they ask me about my gun.

Get on it, slackers!

We don' need no steeknin' pamphlets.

Well it might be a nice thing for visitors to be able to reference when visiting or thinking about visiting.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix David View Post
    Well it might be a nice thing for visitors to be able to reference when visiting or thinking about visiting.
    Think of it as promoting OC tourism.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Lightbulb Here's an example

http://miopencarry.org/moc_files/brochure.pdf

Michigan Open Carry (MOC) has given out thousands of these in our state. Many have found them very helpful, and honestly giving them out can also boost membership, well because people like it when you offer them a helping hand.

Gun laws can be confusing for lawyers, let alone a person just getting started in OC. I being the salty OC dog I am, now know I cannot carry in a municipal building in your state. But this thread demonstrates that many folks may be unclear on carrying in AZ.

Hell, I could see how someone new to your "Constitutional Carry" state could move in, then walk into a city hall somewhere in AZ while carrying to get a yard sale permit etc.. and end up on the wrong side of some prison bars

Food for thought ladies and gentlemen.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Yeah, this exactly. The pamphlet is something that should be a sticky in each forum. If you are planning a trip, you can get the pamphlet for each state you will be in, and make sure you don't run afoul of some asinine local ordinance.

And being able to hand them out when people ask about your gun is awesome.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2