• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Denny's is my new favorite

Bellum_Intus

I was in Denny's for dinner after our Ranger meeting Friday night.. of course Open..

Then I thought, geez.. what's Denny's stand on the second amendment .. found this.. I love it.. and now I love Denny's..

[video=youtube;T7wYm0cYEOI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7wYm0cYEOI[/video]

rushcreek2

Denny's has been around for a long time. I remember that the Denny's in San Bernardino, California was a favorite high schooler after-the-movie stop-off back in the late 1950's.

I have fond memories of Denny's in Texas - particularly when I was still a smoker - one of the few dinners that allowed smoking- then they gradually starting closing up.

The Denny's at Academy, and Flintridge in Colorado Springs. I think it is now closed.

Denny's is trying to make a come-back. In Arlington, Texas a new "modified" Denny's opened a couple of years ago adjacent to a Shell convenience store. That one is doing well. Denny's deserves our business- along with any businesses that respects our right to bear arms.

zach

Rob, glad to see you're improving your diet! :p

rushcreek, do you remember a little model train shop in San Bernadino? Don't remember the street, just remember it being a really cool train shop.

Lord Sega

Just saw this

had a good chuckle at the end.

I assume no one has had any problems OC or CC at Denny's.
Do we know the corporate policy?

Last edited:

Sorcice

Corp policy is follow the state they are in. I go OC 3-4 nights a week after the gym. Occasionally the security guards aren't sure about it but the manager sets them strait. I'm in WI FYI.

Sorcice

Omg I forgot about that. Sheesh I better not let my sidearm upholster itself while I take a drink of ice tea. Oh the mayhem !!

Wolfstanus

Why do you think I have a lanyard on mine? Keep that sucker on a leash don't need it popping babies out or anything. My sidearm is angsty and all that jazz. It also listens to that devil musics.

davidmcbeth

Banned
That old lady killed 234 Nazi SS officers with her teeth ! And that little girl has been well taught by her school as to what "bear arms" means....she'll be the first one raped when the new SS comes