• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Indiana Open Carry Meeting?

Mayberryy

Im currently living in portage indiana, and i was wondering if anyone on these forums are from anywhere close. I would love to hang out with other OC's and just hanging out at a restaurant or something

cce1302

I live just west of South Bend and could probably make it over there. I normally stay as far from Chicago as I can, but I might be able to make an exception.

GONZO!!!

I am approx 75 minutes away but would drive for a breakfast or lunch...I'm in.

If you schedule something, please make sure that the restaurant/coffee house/etc. is aware that we're coming and are inviting to us. We'll spend the money while there.

Let me know if you schedule something

GONZO!!!

Mayberryy

I definitely will. I Will keep everyone updated. I will be posting a date location and time. It will be late this month or early august.

GONZO!!!

Just a quick note....you might not want to schedule on August 10, 11, 12...those are th edates for the USPSA State/Sectional Championships at the Warsaw, Indiana range. Big weekend. Alo tof shooters go there.

yes, I know that there are a lot of non-competing OC/CCers....just something to consider

GONZO!!!

Mayberryy

Just a quick note....you might not want to schedule on August 10, 11, 12...those are th edates for the USPSA State/Sectional Championships at the Warsaw, Indiana range. Big weekend. Alo tof shooters go there.

yes, I know that there are a lot of non-competing OC/CCers....just something to consider

GONZO!!!

Alright thanks for the heads up!

If you want, could you spread the work to any of you OC's? haha

Ill definite be posting a date, time, and location soon.