Thread: While driving around looking for some lost dogs.

While driving around looking for some lost dogs.

Today I saw a couple lost dogs by Sea breeze Park, after I got them into the park and off of Centennial road I went back to the house to get some food so I could maybe catch them before they got hit. Anyway while I was driving through one of the neighborhoods I came across a guy cleaning his truck. He was open carrying so I decided to stop and say hi. I let him know that I also open carried any time I am in my garage or in my front yard and that it was nice to see someone else in the area doing the same thing. It was just a quick chat but still nice to meet a fellow carrier.
    [[FONT=Book Antiqua]]I LOVE MY GOD, MY COUNTRY, AND MY CONSTITUTION. GIVE IT BACK!

Cool...you should carry when you are out looking for lost dogs too.

So....

What happened to the dogs?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Ha! I always carry when I'm in my work truck and working. I almost never go anywhere without my .40

Sadly I couldn't find the two little doxies. Which sucks because I have two of my own and know how scared they must have been. People who just dump their pets in a park hoping someone will take them home because they are cute are idiots! The dogs only know who their owner is and in most cases won't go to strangers in a strange place when they are confused and scared. Their should be a special place in hell for people like that.
    [[FONT=Book Antiqua]]I LOVE MY GOD, MY COUNTRY, AND MY CONSTITUTION. GIVE IT BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by CSINEV View Post
    Their should be a special place in hell for people like that.
    There is. It's called California!

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Guy View Post
    There is. It's called California!

TBG
    Hahahahaaa

Quote Originally Posted by CSINEV View Post
    Ha! I always carry when I'm in my work truck and working. I almost never go anywhere without my .40

Sadly I couldn't find the two little doxies. Which sucks because I have two of my own and know how scared they must have been. People who just dump their pets in a park hoping someone will take them home because they are cute are idiots! The dogs only know who their owner is and in most cases won't go to strangers in a strange place when they are confused and scared. Their should be a special place in hell for people like that.
    Sorry, I can't help but point out, that this is exactly what you were attempting to do.

Yes, I agree with your post.
    Last edited by wrightme; 07-14-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
    Sorry, I can't help but point out, that this is exactly what you were attempting to do.

Yes, I agree with your post.
    The people who dumped them in the park are the idiots for thinking they would just go to any stranger who walked by and said come here puppy lets go home. I wasn't trying to take them home, I belong to a doxie meet-up group who has people in it who rescue doxies form situations like this and they have experience in caring for them and getting them adopted out to good homes. I was just trying to stay close by and keep them from getting ran over while they we on their way. But unfortunately it didn't turn out that way.

Thank you for your agreement though.